Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 901 to 920 of 1,221

komodo182

@Qu0te Its a double edged sword. Normally when I play a video game, I only play one at a time. Complete it and move onto the next one. With this game, since it took so long to refill cars, I would play for a bit and then have to move onto something else with was nice. That is not the case really anymore.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Daniel36

Love the update. The new tracks are DIFFICULT but I swooshed straight to Legend rank in one night. I am rocking it.

I did notice a lot more framerate hiccups.

Daniel36

komodo182

@Daniel36 I agree about the frame rate issues.

komodo182

@Daniel36 and yeah, super easy to get to legend this time around. I did it with a B car.

komodo182

@C-Chakra How do you like the update?

C-Chakra

@komodo182 it looks pretty good from the little time i've been able to play this weekend. I like the new tracks and extra cars.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

SaszaPL

komodo182 wrote:

@Daniel36 and yeah, super easy to get to legend this time around. I did it with a B car.

Are there any A or S cars available at all?

SaszaPL

komodo182

@SaszaPL I guess you are right haha. I only used my blue lambo.

C-Chakra

@komodo182 I just had a small session. Yea lol, I went from around 1300 points to over 2000 in about 40 mins... Legend already... new update is great, i'm lovin' those awesome refill times.

Edited on by C-Chakra

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

komodo182

@C-Chakra refills are great. Not a fan of the lack of MP cars, but hey, got to legend, so that's great.

Banjo-

@Daniel36 I also noticed an unstable frame rate even on the same old circuits but I thought that it was my brain complaining too much after playing on Xbox One X for a long while.

Banjo-

Grumble24

I turned the music back on and I think the new music fits the game way better than the old tracks. Also went platinum in one session I think that’s the first time I’ve reached platinum and I was only using the DS!

BIGGER
BADDER
BETTER
SW-2987-3750-2108

komodo182

@UmbrageHill haven't tried the music again and I probably won't. I just have my own playing.

Grumble24

@komodo182 fair I’d probably play my own but I ususllly have the volume down cause I play when my kids are sleeping haha

BIGGER
BADDER
BETTER
SW-2987-3750-2108

bluedogrulez

I'm all about the soundtrack. Varied genres but they all can pump you up for the start of yet another race!

I FINALLY made Legend. My daughter did too (Driver 3590). With everything shutting down, great to have this game to turn to for activity and entertainment.

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

Yoshi-MT

WOW. can’t play at the moment. Software says it cannot converte the DNS name or the servers are to busy. Everybody at home playing?

Edit: issues seems to be at my home

Edited on by Yoshi-MT

Yoshi-MT

Sunsy

Yesterday, everything pretty much went my way. Unlocked the Exotic Rides W70, and made it to Platinum on multiplayer for the first time. Also, have five Ford GT blueprint cards left to collect.

@Yoshi-MT This article Nintendo Life posted explains why, the Nintendo services are down for Switch, 3DS and Wii U.

If you're wanting to satisfy that race itch, put your Switch in handheld mode, turn on airplane mode and start the game. Offline mode will let you enjoy the quick race mode, but the online modes will be disabled.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Daniel36

Yoshi-MT wrote:

WOW. can’t play at the moment. Software says it cannot converte the DNS name or the servers are to busy. Everybody at home playing?

Edit: issues seems to be at my home

Nope, issue is worldwide, so none of us can play.

And I was looking forward to upgrading my Reznavi Beast

Daniel36

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic