Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 821 to 840 of 1,221

C-Chakra

@komodo182 yea lol. I just do a $10 ($6.60 usd) recharge each week. It gives me about 3gb, if I run out I just recharge again. lol i'm cheap. That and Australia isn't exactly known for its great internet. haha.. so only the cheapest for me!

Does fine though, I stream music and play Asphalt on it daily and usually end up with a bit less than 2gb by the end. I just never use it for watching videos or anything like that. I just use my wifi for that stuff.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

C-Chakra

@komodo182 eh what!?! 600mb a month? That's brutal. What can you do with that? Check the weather?

Well.. I guess I can't poke fun at my dodgy Boost $10 recharge now lol!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

komodo182

@C-Chakra I've had this plan for 8 years or so and have gone over once. So I guess you can do a lot with it, but I don't play games or watch videos on data.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

bluedogrulez

The Egoist challenges seem pretty great. Blue tokens and BPs aplenty!

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

Dave666

I get unlimited data so I never have to worry about that

Dave666

Switch Friend Code: SW-3480-0278-4133

sixrings

Really wish this game had local wireless play. I don't understand if a game offers online play why they don't include local wireless play.

sixrings

komodo182

@sixrings You can play split screen with 4 people on the same screen. But yeah, you have to all be in the same room.

sixrings

@komodo182 I want to be in the same room but with my own screen. A classic lan party please.

sixrings

SaszaPL

Hi. I am considering a club change.

I earn about 7-14k rep a week. I play free (no money so far). Does some of the club goals (not all). Most of times and in Platinum league, rarely in Legends. Any suggestions, anyone searching?

Btw. I am thinking about the Egoista but I can't find a good use for it. I am able to get about 40-50 cards out of the event plus about 6 or 7 times 10Packs. Potentially it would become 2 or 3 stars. But it will be useable in Legends league only and I rarely get there...

SaszaPL

komodo182

@SaszaPL We don't have any openings in our club right now.
As for the Egoista, never hurts to get another car. There could be special events and what not. Multiplayer changes weekly car wise, so you never know where it will be. Eventually, your cars will get better and you will make it to Legend. So I would get it if you can. I'm 6 carsd away right now. Some members in the club got it the first day.

komodo182

@sixrings That's fair. Not sure that they would make that feature in a free game, but you never know.

sixrings

@komodo182 that's true except I would have bought the full copy multiple times.

sixrings

bluedogrulez

I am now convinced that True Happiness is winning an Escape race you've lost 20+ times before with a car having 200+ points more than recommended by 0.662 sec. ; )

HockeyStar53

@SaszaPL Hi Sasha. You are welcome to join The Underdogs. We started 2 weeks ago and we're already at #103. We have a slot open and I want you in it. =) Our club #0996f. What's your name in Asphalt? I was with the top club The Grand Tour and had a rep level of 70. Decided to restart from level 1 and started my own club. We have a positive environment and we also have a Discord server.

Edited on by HockeyStar53

HockeyStar53

SaszaPL

@HockeyStar53 My In game name is Aleksander ref. a858fe.
So far I never used Discord, probably I'm too old for that one

SaszaPL

bluedogrulez

Apologizing to Team Siege Engine . . . I've tried to be the 5th of 5 to beat the Egoista / Icona challenge time of 1:12 to get those 3x Egoista BPs, but my two starred Iconia is just not fast enough....

Edited on by bluedogrulez

komodo182

@bluedogrulez That's okay. We do need one more person though! Just one more.

bluedogrulez

@komodo182 I three-starred my ugly Icona last night but need some $$$ to power it up ... hopeful I can get this done with the 4 days remaining.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic