Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 801 to 820 of 1,221

C-Chakra

I must admit, I don't think twice about wrecking opponents. I look at the knockdowns as just another part of the game to master, also mastering how not to be wrecked by someone else. Opponents will usually go for a knockdown if they have the opportunity, so I don't feel bad about it at all. That way when I do get wrecked by someone I just see it as fair game. Only racing against club members is when I think about it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

komodo182

@C-Chakra I'm trying to switch to that mentality

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Banjo-

Regarding the software error that can only be fixed by redownloading the game, the answer that I received from Gameloft a few days ago is "Please rest assured that the development team have confirmed that they are investigating this problem.
It seems that it may take a while [...]"

The error still occurs.

Banjo-

Yoshi-MT

Nice game. Sometimes the game glitches. I'm now level 6 and level 3 garage. I did not spend any money on the game (yet). Is it possible to get coins from the tokens? I have a lot of tokens but I cannot find what I can do with them.

Yoshi-MT

Sunsy

@Yoshi-MT It is possible to get coins from tokens. Go to the in-game shop, and scroll all the way to the right. You can turn tokens into coins there, though if you need coins, another way is by playing the daily events. I find myself earning coins from just playing the car loot over and over. Hope this helps.

@BlueOcean At least they are aware of it. The error happened again the other day and had to re-download it.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

HockeyStar53

@Yoshi-MT Hi Yoshi, when did you started? Are you in a club? How many Rep points do you have?

HockeyStar53

Yoshi-MT

I started yesterday and played for a few hours. This morning also. I'm in a Club already. I now have a rep of 6

Edited on by Yoshi-MT

Yoshi-MT

HockeyStar53

@Yoshi-MT Good luck and have fun and if you want to switch club in the future let me know. Got loads of experienceto share. Was level 70. =) No offense but you need some guidance. Here's a tip. Tokens are never to be exhanged for coins. You should buy packs for them, avoid the premium pack as it contains uncommon parts which is easy to get. Blueprints for cars is a different story.

Edited on by HockeyStar53

HockeyStar53

bluedogrulez

^----Excellent advice that I learned too late! Also, @Yoshi-MT, rock those Daily Goals and BE SURE to collect your token rewards...you have to click on them in the Daily Goals section after being earned. Lost soo many cos i didn't know.

Having a love/hate relationship with my SCG (three stars, 3000+). Sometimes it is so fast and just pulls away from the field. Other times, it starts slow and we just never catch up. Not the class of the B field it was on mobile ...but at least it is awesome to look at...

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

Sunsy

@Yoshi-MT While I said the shop lets you exchange tokens for coins, I'll be another to say save them tokens. They become really handy getting blueprints from the Legends Store, and opening packs without spending a single penny.

As said before, play the daily events as playing gets you coins without spending tokens.

It was early in the morning when I checked the store for the option too. I like checking the shop at different times of the day as Legends Store items change, and the free packs become available every four hours.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Yoshi-MT

Thanks for the heads up! I have bought some coins and bought blueprints and packs. I will save them for this 😊

Yoshi-MT

C-Chakra

@HockeyStar53 haha, I remember using my blue tokens to refill cars and buy gold coins when I first started playing.

@Yoshi-MT yep, blue tokens are sacred. Always hold on to them when you can and save them for the exclusive car packs. My advice is try to save for the ten packs (for 750), if you can. That way you are guaranteed some epic blueprints.

komodo182

@C-Chakra That's what I did up until now, but I need 2 more laferrari blueprints for career mode. I'm stuck at 1389 flags.

Dave666

I have stopped buying packs now I buy blueprints from the legend store guaranteed no duplicates

Dave666

Switch Friend Code: SW-3480-0278-4133

Dave666

@Yoshi-MT some more advice continue to do the daily car loot races even after you have maxed out the cars those trade in tokens are good for unlocking rare cars in the legend store

Dave666

Dave666

@komodo182 I haven’t unlocked it yet I am working on it though

Dave666

Yoshi-MT

Dave666 wrote:

@Yoshi-MT some more advice continue to do the daily car loot races even after you have maxed out the cars those trade in tokens are good for unlocking rare cars in the legend store

I do!!

Does anybody knows how much data the games uses over 4G/LTE? I commute everyday two hours in de train (1 hour single ride) and want to play in de train.

Edited on by Yoshi-MT

Yoshi-MT

C-Chakra

@Yoshi-MT I play the game 90% of the time using my mobile data, as I like to sit outside but the Switch's wifi signal is too weak. I only get roughly 3gb data each week and the game barely affects it. I'm not sure but I would say it is comparable to streaming music. You should have no problems.

komodo182

@C-Chakra You get 3gb per week of data!?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic