Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 761 to 780 of 1,221

Commandervide0

Spoke too soon. Just got that error. Thinking of just stopping playing this now. Redownloading isn’t exactly ideal for me seeing as I have a data allowance.

Commandervide0

Sunsy

@komodo182 Want to thank you for the tip on the coins going up. My reputation level went up, and I'm now earning 2,100 coins from the daily races. I didn't even realize this happens.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

bluedogrulez

Was (uncharacteristically) not able to race last night or this morning ...ironically, I was helping my boy build his pinewood derby car...a Lamborghini Aventador!

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

bluedogrulez

Had a good laugh in MP last night as noobs were spinning around trying to take me out . . .in the UNBREAKABLE series.

Sunsy

@bluedogrulez I totally did this at least once in a race forgetting it was unbreakable, lol. Played a few multiplayer races this morning, more fun, the cars are "ghosts" (if I read the alert on the Switch news feed properly) and can go through each other, imagine trying to destroy a car in that.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

bluedogrulez

@Sunsy There will be those that try, lol!! And I do like the ghost idea.

I have most of the key cars this session...and actually got 45 points for one 1st place finish so maybe I'll return to Platinum (or better) if I put the time in.

Banjo-

Gameloft answered and they asked me for a picture of the error so I sent it. I can't remember how many times I have erased and downloaded this game. Not cool.

Banjo-

Sunsy

@bluedogrulez I like it too, it reminds me of when I use to play Need for Speed Carbon on PC and the online race had collisions off.

@BlueOcean I didn't even think of taking a picture of the error. Hope the picture gets somewhere.

komodo182

@bluedogrulez people still are doing it in the ghost MP this week

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

bluedogrulez

@komodo182 LOL!!! I saw that on one of my replays...too funny!!

CurryPowderKeg79

I'm' doomed this season in multiplayer!!! I made it to silver ranking but that's only because i made it to platinum last season, so silver was pretty much a give me. The best car i can race in multiplayer this season is the Porsche 718 Cayman ranked at the low rank of 1,257. So yea there's not much hope for me this season.

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

CurryPowderKeg79

Yea @komodo182 i've had an amazing 3 seasons in a row, so i guess it's time for a not so good season.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

komodo182

@CurryPowderKeg79 It gets easier the longer you wait since more people are in the higher levels like platinum and legend.

Daniel36

I completely forgot to mention in-game, but I am probably going to be offline in the next few days. So at least you know. I know someone who would like to join by the way. Is there still room?

Daniel36

komodo182

@Daniel36 We do have one opening left right now

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic