Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 181 to 200 of 1,221

HobbitGamer

@komodo182 Sweet! I’ll jump in and post some points.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

komodo182

Good job everyone- 500 already!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

ThanosReXXX

Good to know. Haven't played for a couple of days, though, so the problem hasn't really affected me in any way.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Darknyht

@komodo182 Yeah, it stinks but at least one of the daily goals is towards unlocking another car. I have managed to gather 11 now, although most are niche use.

Darknyht

Nintendo Network ID: DarKnyht

komodo182

@Darknyht I'm kinda stuck now. Only one car can do anything in career which is the lambo. So I get 5 races, then wait almost 2 hours. The other cars need more blueprints to upgrade or I just don't have bluepoints for certain cars.

Dave666

@komodo182 the fuel system is just pure greed by Gameloft Asphalt 8 doesn’t have it and that still makes them money I have spent around £20 on this game that is my limit what I think the game is worth

Dave666

Switch Friend Code: SW-3480-0278-4133

komodo182

So what's the best way to get cash in this game if you can't do anything in career mode until you get your cars upgraded.

komodo182

I've just been doing multiplayer mode which gets decent rep and okayish cash depending where you place.

ThanosReXXX

@komodo182 If I'm not mistaken, that would be the quick race mode. You can also do that offline, and it should have all the tracks that you've already completed. You can use it to upgrade cars, up your scores/rep, and so on.

And of course, the daily challenges.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

komodo182

@ThanosReXXX I didn't know you got any rep or money from quick race.

komodo182

@ThanosReXXX I'm pretty sure you get nothing for quick race

ThanosReXXX

@komodo182 Oh, okay. My bad then. Like I said, IF I'm not mistaken. Guess I was, then...

That still leaves the daily challenges, though. It's slow going, but it works, if you don't want to spend any (more) money.

komodo182

@ThanosReXXX daily challenges are long done. I still do daily events for the cards since I need a lot of cards.

Darknyht

@komodo182 I currently run a lot of the daily races. There is one currently for a Lotus car, but a lot of times you earn 3000 and 6000 credits. I also worked career mode only upgrading cars when required, and using weaker cars when able. The last thing I do is run Multiplayer racers in a class below my ranking to earn cash.

I am well into Chapter 2 and the barrier now is certain required vehicle or higher rated vehicles in a specific class. No matter what, I am at the point where I am grinding daily quests for cards and cash. Need a special Camero now for multiple race seasons.

Edited on by Darknyht

Darknyht

Nintendo Network ID: DarKnyht

komodo182

@Darknyht I do the lotus car one hoping for other card blueprints. I have so many cars that are like under 10 cards away from upgrading and being useful.

komodo182

@Darknyht I also need that stupid camero and a few other special cars to finish seasons.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic