Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,221

komodo182

@Sunsy Great. I'm hoping to get the senna

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

komodo182

You know what I think would be neat to have in this game, a used market. So if you have parts or blueprints you don't want, you could sell them for blue tokens or coins. You set a price and put it up for sale for other players to buy or bid on. Or say you have a car you unlocked that you don't want, you could sell it. Then unlock it again later if you wanted. Instead of just selling stuff for red tokens.

bluedogrulez

@komodo182 Agreed! Anyone remember the used parts in Star Wars Episode I Racer? That was a great feature and a terrific way to build a better pod faster. Online trading (at least among team members) would be cool too. My kingdom for a few EPIC parts for my beloved Aventador!! : )

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

komodo182

@bluedogrulez I was thinking like seag gt 2002 if anyone remembers that game.

komodo182

Anyone getting the senna? I don't think I will be able to to
I'm 12 short and I don't have the vantage gt12.

Commandervide0

Been grinding for coins all week like crazy to max out the hussaryu (don’t know how to spell it). Once I’ve maxed it out I’ll have the senna. 3 blueprints away from getting it.

Commandervide0

Sunsy

Best part of the ghost race multiplayer... they keep on spinning, but they ain't winning!

Also, someone tried to push me into a wall.

Anyone else get the 15th anniversary skin? The event made me max out my first car, the Hemi Scat Pack, currently in the top 10% for the event.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Commandervide0

Got the senna today. Yay. I also noticed you can buy senna blueprints with blue tokens at the shop as a featured pack.

Commandervide0

komodo182

@Qu0te I will have to check that out.
@Sunsy I think everyone got that skin.

komodo182

@Qu0te I can't buy those blueprints
must only happen after you unlock it.

komodo182

@Qu0te agreed. I was trying to get the vantage, but I should have used those blue tokens towards my current cars and maxed those so I could get more senna bp.

komodo182

I wish they would open up career mode more. Pretty much all I have left is races that I don't have the bp for.

bluedogrulez

Pumped about the Vette and Egoista dailies. Hope to return to the Top 3000 after missing out this week for the fist tome in three or four weeks. Maybe even crack that Top 1000 finally ....

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

Dave666

@komodo182 I don’t think I will be playing as much as I did in the past if you feel I am not adding enough to the club feel free to remove me and free up space for for someone who will be more active I have spent more money on this game than any other and progress is still slow

Dave666

Switch Friend Code: SW-3480-0278-4133

komodo182

@Dave666 Thank you for letting me know dave. I hope you come back.

Dave666

komodo182 wrote:

@Dave666 Thank you for letting me know dave. I hope you come back.

I will be playing just not as often the game is wearing me out with all the paywall wait timers

Dave666

Switch Friend Code: SW-3480-0278-4133

HockeyStar53

We have two teams and the goal is always to get all the season rewards.
Both teams are capable of 500k/week.

We are looking for a 20k+ a week teammate.

We expect you to do the Daily Loot for the FXX K blueprint, club reward Amateur and Advanced every day.
Beat the club reward time for Expert atleast 5 times a week.
Be a teammate that contributes to a friendly and supporting environment.
Does this sound like you?
Reply here or search for club #d0c95

We also got discord and will never have more teams than two.

HockeyStar53

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic