Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 1,221

Dave666

@komodo182 yes I am going to do a few races today I have been letting the club down recently

Dave666

Switch Friend Code: SW-3480-0278-4133

CurryPowderKeg79

Made it to a Master rating in MP for the first time. It only took more than 140 hours of game time to finally achieve this. I've said this before, but it's true this is the best free2play game i've ever played. Oh yea i'm totally stocked to have made it to a Master ranking .

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Sunsy

@CurryPowderKeg79 Congrats! I haven't made it that far, but still remember the first time I reached something higher than gold. In elite now, can't remember the old name used before the change, I think it was platinum.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

CurryPowderKeg79

Thanks @Sunsy and congrats to you too.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)

bluedogrulez

@CurryPowderKeg79 Congrats Curry! I made it too for the first time, but probably needed 2x as much time as you! It is a GREAT game...and for those that don't know, they are missing out.

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

Sunsy

I finally finished the car hunt challenges and all of them are completed. All ready for that car hunt riot. Almost, I still need to apply a few import parts to the G60. Only waiting on it because upgrading cars is a daily task that nets you some tokens.

@CurryPowderKeg79 You're welcome and thanks!

@KoenM84 Glad you're having fun.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

CurryPowderKeg79

Thanks for the congrats @bluedogrulez & congrats to you too for making it to master for the 1st time. This really is a great racer, and the fact that it's free just blows my mind.

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)

komodo182

@KoenM84 its nice that you can just pick it up for 10 minutes or several hours if you want.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Sunsy

I have an important announcement... I made it to master in multiplayer for the first time ever.

That is all.

Edited on by Sunsy

komodo182

@C-Chakra There's a new special event going on with some new cars. Thought I would let you know.

komodo182

@Sunsy I missed this post. Congrats! Now do it again.

Sunsy

@komodo182 Thanks, will try my best. Hopefully the new car hunt won't consume me again. Had some chores to do around home yesterday, so didn't get much play time in other than the daily tasks and a few car hunt races.

bluedogrulez

I think we can all agree the McLaren Senna at 1 star with no upgrades is a BEAST!! Handles like a dream. Only 56 BPs away, lol.

Edited on by bluedogrulez

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

komodo182

@bluedogrulez It is pretty decent.
@Sunsy I just got the new car last night. Haven't tried it yet for anything.

Sunsy

@komodo182 Awesome! Already got the Griffith yesterday too. I tried it out in the offline quick race mode to give it a test drive. Applied some upgrades to it this morning to complete those daily tasks.

Edited on by Sunsy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic