Forums

Topic: Dirt Cheap Switch Games

Posts 121 to 138 of 138

WaffleKnight

Screencheat: Unplugged is $2.59 (US) via the eShop. It's been fantastic so far.

Verbose edgelord.

Playing NO MAN'S SKY.

Grumble24

VOID Space Racing is currently 10 cents on the us Eshop and has an 8/10 on this here site. It’s pretty fun for a cheap one! Also if note is Mad Age and that guy at 5 cents and it looks good but I’m not myself into bomberman type games but if you are it looks like a no brained to me.

BIGGER
BADDER
BETTER
SW-2987-3750-2108

WaffleKnight

Couple of games on the US Eshop are marked down to the price of just 1 CENT-

Revenge of the Bird King
Conduct Together!

Verbose edgelord.

Playing NO MAN'S SKY.

ThanosReXXX

Phantaruk
Back to Bed
Doom 64
Apocryph

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Dogorilla

PikuNiku is 90% off (89p in the UK). I bought it but haven't played it yet, but I've heard good things.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

rallydefault

Runner 3 is like 2 bucks right now. Like 94% off or something crazy like that lol

rallydefault

WaffleKnight

Just had an awesome time playing Drawful 2 with some friends. Definitely worth a shot.

(the pc version is free on steam right now, give that one a shot)

Verbose edgelord.

Playing NO MAN'S SKY.

Grumble24

Aldred Knight is 19 cents and is actually pretty dang fun. I’d had my eye bob it before when it had gone on sale for 9 cents. The gameplay felt smooth and it looks cool and plays nice so far I’d recommend it for sure!

BIGGER
BADDER
BETTER
SW-2987-3750-2108

gcunit

rallydefault wrote:

Runner 3 is like 2 bucks right now. Like 94% off or something crazy like that lol

Runner 3 should be on everyone's Switch at that price, an absolute steal. It's a better game than Runner 2, but kinda got overlooked because it's harder (with the original default settings - now adjustable after a patch) and has a bit of a weird art design this time round. But if you liked Runner 2... oh boy!

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Dogorilla

QubicGames's new game Pocket Mini Golf is currently free to download if you have Space Pioneer (which itself was free as part of their promotion at the end of last year).

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

Sorry, this topic has been locked.