Forums

Topic: Diablo III: Eternal Collection

Posts 221 to 240 of 606

Mountain_Man

bilboa wrote:

I'm firmly in the second group, who played it just as an action game. As long as I was getting a nice variety of new gear to play with, I was happy, and didn't care if I never got the most super-duper powerful rare items.

That describes my play style as well.

The Mountain Man

Mountain_Man

Of course I've heard of it!

My only concern with the premise of the film is that Stan and Ollie were the closest of friends from the day they met until the day Ollie died, and I can't imagine them having the kind of arguments depicted in the trailer. But I'll still watch it as soon as I can. I'm a big fan of The Boys.

The Mountain Man

NEStalgia

@bilboa I remember playing Diablo 1 with friends and the entire floor of Tristram was covered in gold piles and loot.

Host disconnects were NOT fun.

I try to forget the auction house. It was doing microtrans before microtrans was cool. On paper it just solved the D2 problem of account ebaying. But, like with so many other games (Shadow of War, Battlefront 2) it's always curious when removing the paid option requires a re-balance. It was all coincidental innocence....sure....

NEStalgia

Cobalt

@Alantor28

I can confirm to you that you're gonna be extremely surprised in 2019 then !

Cobalt

Alantor28

Cobalt wrote:

@Alantor28

I can confirm to you that you're gonna be extremely surprised in 2019 then !

And I can confirmed you're full of it. U have provided no real information that isn't true. Still, I can't believe you're not banned yet. I wonder how long it will take for the mods to ban you for spreading false information and stuff. And another thing, you are giving France a bad name by being a lying scammer by spreading information that hasn't been confirmed yet.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698

Spoony_Tech

Ok, well I think the PS5 or the Xbox next will release next year. Will both?? Not sure about that but Xbox feels they can't go second or even with PS5 so they will try to get out by next year. Sony will not be so arrogant as to think they can do whatever they want and the sales will come. They will want to be put as soon as possible as to not let Xbox gain a foot hold.

As for Nintendo, they will continue to be 2 generations behind like the norm. They will not have a Pro release next year. I personally think it will be like the New 3ds was but no exclusive games. Better frame rates and updated screen.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Zuljaras

@Cobalt If Blizzard want to kill Diablo they should do it like in that article. The same happened with Sacred. 1 and 2 were perfect and 3 ruined all of it by trying to be innovative.

They should keep following the Diablo 2 formula and keep some of the Diablo 3 and the game will be enjoyed. I am getting frustrated by this always multiplayer and MMO crap.

Keep single player games ... SINGLE player! Multiplayer war never a MAIN factor for Diablo 1, 2 or 3. Many players enjoy it solo.

Quarth

I’m very much looking forward to this game. I bought Victor Vran as a warm up and I’m enjoying that game very much, so I guess Diablo III will entertain me even more.

Friend code: SW-3941-9887-2293

Aozz101x

https://nintendoeverything.com/blizzard-changes-its-tune-now-...
Blizzard change their mind and are now saying, there are "no plans" for crossplay
Either
A: The representative wasn't suppose to say anything yet.
B: a simple Mistake.

Edited on by Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Question: Can this game be played entirely solo?

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@Zuljaras Thanks! I would've thought twice about buying it if I had to go online.

MERG said:

Mountain_Man

Diablo 3 on PC is online only, even if you're playing solo. Console versions can be played both offline and online. Furthermore, console versions allow same-system cooperative play for up to four players. For the Switch version, you can play local co-op either on the same system or with multiple systems, and you can even mix and match with online play; so, for example, you could have two players on one system, a third player on his own system, and a fourth player joining remotely through Battle.net (keep in mind that online play requires a Nintendo online subscription).

The Mountain Man

erv

@Mountain_Man honestly, that multi-system co-op mechanism is one of the strong points to me. I would love to bring a casual over, does the game support a good mechanic for someone who doesn't have a level gazillion character to still join the party? Or is that just going to hurt in the way of the weakest link, so to speak...?

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

Mountain_Man

@erv There's no level scaling like in Guild Wars 2, but D3 is not an MMO, either, where you focus on developing a single character. It's easy enough to start a new character if you want to team up with a first-timer and tackle the early levels together. Alternatively, you can "power-level" someone by having them join a high level game and tag along while you kill stuff, and they'll shoot up in levels in no time; the downside is that they really won't learn how play the game and will probably struggle on their own afterwards.

The Mountain Man

erv

@Mountain_Man ah thanks for that, that actually explains it perfectly.

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

MSTRDM

Only a week of anticipation left, what class is good for a beginner? I was thinking of wizard, as I read it is decent in both single and multiplayer.

MSTRDM

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic