Forums

Topic: Dark Souls Remastered \[т]/

Posts 961 to 969 of 969

EvilLucario

@NESlover85 Congrats! Once you beat Ornstein and Smough, you can beat the rest of the game.

I just finished the game on a new character. This time on these NG+ cycles, I'm gonna try for a hybrid of Pyromancy and a dragon greatsword. This is gonna be fun lol.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

NESlover85

@EvilLucario Thank you!!!

That does sound like a fun combo.

In the year of 198X, a super gamer named NESlover85 was created...

3DS Friend Code: 4940-6777-7430 | Nintendo Network ID: NESlover85

aresius

Hi Guys, i would like to ask just one question about this port, how it is play with the joycons? is possibile to defeat any enemies including bosses with them ? i am asking becasue i do not want to buy the pro controller and if the game is a with the joycons i will save my money for CTR next month

Edited on by Morpheel

aresius

BruceCM

Huh? Unless you're using motion controls, which is entirely optional, I have no idea what difference you expect....

SW-4357-9287-0699

aresius

BruceCM wrote:

Huh? Unless you're using motion controls, which is entirely optional, I have no idea what difference you expect....

well about the analogist stick, I know this is a game where fine movement is important, especially against very fast bosses

aresius

BruceCM

Oh, right... I managed to complete the game in handheld mode, personally & I'd never played a Dark Souls game before, so....

SW-4357-9287-0699

EvilLucario

@aresius Put it this way: Dark Souls is a series you can comfortably beat bosses on a keyboard with only one hand with the right setup.

Joy-Cons are perfectly fine.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

aresius

BruceCM wrote:

Oh, right... I managed to complete the game in handheld mode, personally & I'd never played a Dark Souls game before, so....

thanks, you sold me the game i will buy it today

aresius

aresius

EvilLucario wrote:

@aresius Put it this way: Dark Souls is a series you can comfortably beat bosses on a keyboard with only one hand with the right setup.

Joy-Cons are perfectly fine.

amazing thanks , i will but it today

aresius

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic