Forums

Topic: Dark Souls Remastered \[т]/

Posts 761 to 780 of 972

linq

@ViewtifulJotun
Yeah, I have seen some high praise for this game. It sounds like a can't-miss experience. Kinda kicking myself for never playing it on Steam. I think the title probably turned me off. I don't go for the really dark or evil themed games but it sounds like that's not what Dark Souls is all about?

I just need to finish Hollow Knight before I get hooked on DS

linq

Spoony_Tech

@linq Lol, I went from Hollow Knight to Dark Souls as well. Hollow Knight was a lot of death and I thought this would be easier going from that to this but boy was I wrong. Basic enemies can kill you if you're not careful.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Dezzy

@linq

I've only ever played Soulsborne games online once for about a week. I've played the rest of the time entirely offline. It works fine offline.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

MERG

The Capra Demon is kicking my @$$. It's annoying that you get a split second, at most, before the thing comes at you!

Edited on by MERG

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Spoony_Tech

@MERG I guess I was way overpowered for that Demon, beat it first try. I've also unlocked all the blocked off areas and looks like I'm in the final stretch run of the game.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

@Spoony_Tech What??? Seriously??? Dang, I still have a ways to go.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Rutta

I’ve beat the 1st boss but disappointed to find there was no bonfire after it? Unless I’ve missed it. Had to run all the way back to the previous one to save as didn’t want to risk death lol. I know how to beat it easily now though if it respawns again.

No idea on what I should be levelling up with my XP

Rutta

zionich

@3dg3d3m0n I don't know of any specific pro build but raising int and faith might be too many stats to invest in. Unless you are very good at avoiding damage a 20/20 vitality and endurance is what I would reccomend for any pure caster.

I did see a video of Dexterity raising casting speed by a couple of frames but if that's how you want to build you character I would reccomend a good dex weapon to go with it.

3DS FC : 4914-6709-6917
Xbox Live : Zionich
PS4: Zionich
Switch FC: SW-1208-7413-3716

zionich

@Rutta There is a shortcut just past the first boss back to a previous bonfire I believe.

Rutta

Ok thanks @zionich and will look out for it next time

Rutta

zionich

@Rutta I am sorry. I forget the Asylum Demon is the first boss. Is that the one you ment or the Tartarus Demon?

What type of Fantasy characters do you like to play?

Dezzy

So how many first-time players found this hidden area?

Untitled

@Spoony_Tech

Have you done the Painted World and Oolacile yet?

Good time to do those.

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Spoony_Tech

@Dezzy That doesn't look familiar at all to me. I did do the painted world and finished it. Also beat that hydra boss today when I though I still didn't have a chance. It was pretty easy once I got close enough. Last head I needed a long range weapon though because it wasn't coming close enough for me to hit it.

MERG said:

Rutta

@zionich I’m on about the Tatarus demon so he must be the 2nd boss?

I know after I beat him there was a NPC character. Knight of the sun or something and also a big dragon with enemies on a bridge. That’s when I turned and ran right back to my old checkpoint.

Rutta

Spoony_Tech

@Rutta If it's the bonfire where when you walk out there's a sniper on the right with an enemy running up the stairs then that's the only one around there. However that one is used twice. Be on the look out for another path where you kick down a ladder to get to it. I missed it a few times.

MERG said:

zionich

@Rutta There is a stair case that leads to the bonfire on that bridge. Just got to make a run for it after the flame.

Like what Spoony said =)

Edited on by zionich

zionich

@Dezzy Not a first time player but found it for the first time this play through lol.

Edited on by zionich

3dg3d3m0n

Im getting confused, I have been loading up on Faith and Intelligence for my Pyromancer build, and I have just found a site that reckons I should be 50 Vit, 16 Att, 40 End, 16 Str and 40 Dex? I was aiming for a pure pyro build, or as much as I can without allowing for a bit of mele requirements...
It was one of the Wiki Sites, I can't remember which one, but I have it saved on my home PC...

3dg3d3m0n

linq

Just saw this on sale on target's website for $26.99 and couldn't pass it up.

And now I must prepare to die... A LOT

linq

ViewtifulJotun

@3dg3d3m0n sorry but pyromancy doesnt scale with faith or intelligence. You just upgrade the flame with a certain NPC who comes to join you at Firelink. Faith is for miracles and intelligence is for sorceries.

ViewtifulJotun

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic