Forums

Topic: Dark Souls Remastered \[т]/

Posts 741 to 760 of 1,002

zionich

@MERG I chose to go the long way also. God Speed ! Let me know if you run into anything you might need help with.

3DS FC : 4914-6709-6917
Xbox Live : Zionich
PS4: Zionich
Switch FC: SW-1208-7413-3716

MERG

@zionich Will do...thanks!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Rutta

Loving the game and thanks to those on here who helped to convince me to take the plunge.

Forgot your names lol

Rutta

Starburst

So i just picked this up, and the audio quality seems really bad, is this just me or no?

Whats poppin

Switch Friend Code: SW-5982-6570-5215 | 3DS Friend Code: 3583-5718-9476 | My Nintendo: Neko | Nintendo Network ID: Nekokanane

Spoony_Tech

@Neko77 That's the one main gripe about this version.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Starburst

@Spoony_Tech Ah alright, well it at least it runs well. Hope they fix that with a patch or somethin in the future.

Whats poppin

Switch Friend Code: SW-5982-6570-5215 | 3DS Friend Code: 3583-5718-9476 | My Nintendo: Neko | Nintendo Network ID: Nekokanane

3dg3d3m0n

@Spoony_Tech Thanks, I was just about mashing the B button when the stat was selected.
Am I right in thinking Int/faith are essential for pure pro builds with dexterity for spell casting speed?
Off to attempt the Taurus Demon for about the 30th time now, I was so near last time..
Haven't been this addicted to a game in a long while.

3dg3d3m0n

Spoony_Tech

How do I use miracles? I have the right stat high enough to use it but I either can't because of my class or I still need to raise another skill. It's darkened like items I can't use.

In the mean time I'm really starting to get far now. I beat the gray wolf first time and not quite sure where to go from here. Also beat those 2 at the end of the Anor Lindo. Didn't even realize I summoned help but I'm not going to complain lol. I'm just glad I didn't die while receiving help.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@ViewtifulJotun I do have it showing on my on screen menu but it's darkened out like I can't use it. My faith skill is high enough to use it though. I wonder if I need to be part of a different covenant?

MERG said:

ViewtifulJohtun

@Spoony_Tech a talisman in your hand and the miracle you want to use in the attunement slot? To be honest I've only used pyromancy and sorcery so far so I'm just presuming its tge same. I'm generally sticking to melee and pyromancy (currently up to pyro+8)

ViewtifulJohtun

Spoony_Tech

@ViewtifulJotun So use a ring then maybe? I may just forget it all together as I just want to use the heal one, I can always just get more heals from a bonfire if need be.

Something else I didn't know was you can kindle a fire more then once. I figured this out by watching a video of someone and seeing they had like 18 potions.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

@linq Multiplayer is mainly to leave messages to others and people invade your game. Unless those are things that interest you ignore that feature. You can also summon help but it's not like you fight side by side for hours and can communicate anyways. If you need help you can summon and when your beat the boss they're pretty much gone from there.

MERG said:

ViewtifulJohtun

@linq I can totally recommend playing offline. I am not keen on online gaming either and don't have NSO and I am pretty addicted to this game right now.

ViewtifulJohtun

Spoony_Tech

@linq Lol, I went from Hollow Knight to Dark Souls as well. Hollow Knight was a lot of death and I thought this would be easier going from that to this but boy was I wrong. Basic enemies can kill you if you're not careful.

MERG said:

Dezzy

@linq

I've only ever played Soulsborne games online once for about a week. I've played the rest of the time entirely offline. It works fine offline.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

MERG

The Capra Demon is kicking my @$$. It's annoying that you get a split second, at most, before the thing comes at you!

Spoony_Tech

@MERG I guess I was way overpowered for that Demon, beat it first try. I've also unlocked all the blocked off areas and looks like I'm in the final stretch run of the game.

MERG said:

MERG

@Spoony_Tech What??? Seriously??? Dang, I still have a ways to go.

Rutta

I’ve beat the 1st boss but disappointed to find there was no bonfire after it? Unless I’ve missed it. Had to run all the way back to the previous one to save as didn’t want to risk death lol. I know how to beat it easily now though if it respawns again.

No idea on what I should be levelling up with my XP

Rutta

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic