Forums

Topic: Daemon X Machina

Posts 181 to 200 of 200

Illusion

@HobbitGamer the A rank missions are the final campaign mission set. 95% of the plot also happens in A rank.

Illusion

SuperEndriu

Is this game worth the full retail price or should I wait until its on sale

SuperEndriu

EvilLucario

@SuperEndriu Worth full price. There's nothing else on the market like this right now and it is high quality.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

SuperEndriu

@EvilLucario

Thanks! I played the demo recently and it got me interested. Will see! First I might wanna buy a spare 2ds soon because I fear it might be discontinued soon

SuperEndriu

CTmatic

I just bought this today. Super fun game. I LOVE the in depth, yet simple customization.

For whatever reason a lot of games I have that have customization are first person view (Destiny) so all you see is your hands and forearms. Unless you die of course and see your carcass on the ground for 5sec. Lol. So it’s nice having 3rd person view and basking in your customized glory. 🤟🏻

Edited on by CTmatic

~ A man chooses. A slave obeys. ~

HobbitGamer

@CTmatic As soon as you’re comfortable with the controls, jump in to multiplayer Arsenal fights to get some good drops for single player. And have a go at rearranging your HUD! It makes a world of difference.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

CTmatic

Awesome. Thanks for the advice. Will do! Do you have to win, or do you get rewards for just playing MP? @HobbitGamer

HobbitGamer

@CTmatic You’ve got to check a downed Arsenal to pull a part. Doesn’t matter if a teammate downs it, though.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Ardisan

I bought this game for $38 and it was a really enjoyable game. Wish more big games did demos because it really helps you get interested in a game. I love mechs but ive only played the Custom Robo games surprisingly enough (never had the systems where the mech games were at...).

I barely forum.

CTmatic

Success. I tried MP. Just finished a good 3hr session. Question, cause I finally died for the first time. Not sure if you remember, but I can use a pointer here. I’m now rank D in single player and am at the mission where a giant mech (tank) drops and you have to take it out and I died. I used up the health “blue box” things too fast, that I know. It seemed like my damage to it wasn’t that good. I ran out of missiles half way through. I used my sword to melee it’s legs in between evading for my life but no success. Any pointers since I’m a big noob at this game still? @HobbitGamer

HobbitGamer

@CTmatic I don’t remember that one too well. If it’s an Immortal, they have specific weak points that look like bright orange canisters in different places, that’s where huge damage kicks in.

#MudStrongs

Quarth

Got a new physical copy of this game for half the price, as part of a campaign one store has here in Sweden. Probably wouldn't have bought it at full price, but glad to see a lot of positive comments in this thread.

Friend code: SW-3941-9887-2293

NEStalgia

This is my week for necroing old threads back to the present!

Been playing and loving this game. I bought the vouchers last year with one of them intending to be for this. Then it seemed to get a pretty tepid launch at best. I'd tried the demo at one point and for some reason couldn't really get into it and just held onto the voucher. With my vouchers expiring soon, I tried the demo again and somehow this time thought it was great! So I got the full thing and have been having a blast. Until....

The meteor shower. I got to the mission where the meteor shower is taking out buildings. Anyone have any tips for how not to get destroyed....or even which buildings are the ones to defend? (I'm defending the 4 tall towers on pillars.) I got it to 80% or 90% complete, and then lost anyway. Previous missions I'd get stuck on just required a new strategy or a gear change, or remembering to use my femto abilities. But this one....I can't really figure out which meteors are the ones I need to get, I'm not positive which buildings are the ones to protect, and I run out of ammo either way. I was down to only a sword at the end, and somehow that missed every meteor I went to attack, and I couldn't move fast enough for all of them, though I forgot the femto wings which would have helped. Even my long range kit doesn't reach far enough.

NEStalgia

SquidOnTheRise

I finally started playing this and its really good. I think it deserved better than the reception it got. I didnt even liked the first demo (stop playing after 2 minutes) but they really took notes from the feedback they got from it. It just feels good controling your mech. Great game.

Does anyone still play online? Asking to see if its worth renewing my NSO subscription

Edited on by SquidOnTheRise

SquidOnTheRise

jump

I've just seen this for £17 and ordered it. On paper it seemed great and the demo was fine enough but it was released at a time lots other great games came out so i missed it.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Solaine

@jump Curious in how you like it. I was kinda interested in it but then dismissed it for the meh reviews i was getting from friends

"on a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12" ~The Burst, Furi

jump

@Solaine I've only ordered it today so it's not come yet. People were talking about it earlier in the thread if you want to hear user impressions.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

SquidOnTheRise

@jump

Yea i had the game for over a year before i started playing it because of that. For that price you wont be disapointed. If you plan to play online missions i'll add you if its ok?

SquidOnTheRise

Vivianeat

Getting fired up for AC Rubicon, playing this recently!

Gordon Ramsay has a Nintendo Switch.

Magician

If anyone is curious as to what an Armored Core game is like, DxM is a good example.

I think this will go down as a AA-budget underappreciated gem.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic