Forums

Topic: Daemon X Machina

Posts 161 to 180 of 200

HobbitGamer

@Nathansdiary I think you can turn down vocals. Should be able to in the demo, as well. The demo is more chatty in the missions because, well, it’s a demo. Spaghetti noodles at the fridge and all.

@Trajan Yeah, I’ve taken a liking to online, as well. Good way to snag fancy parts

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

AndyD

@JaxonH I agree since I just started up my copy this evening. I played the first mission, and realized I like the game and will enjoy it, but only in small amounts. The combat is fun, but seemed a bit slower than I expected.

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Trajan

Are the co-op bosses in the main game? Played some co-op with some Japnese players. I was the last one alive but then ran out of ammo. I had the least cool equipment.

Sakurai: Which is why I think we should forget about console wars and focus on what’s really important: enjoying the games themselves.

"If we did this (mobile games), Nintendo would cease to be Nintendo." - Iwata

Mondos

HobbitGamer wrote:

@Trajan Yeah, I’ve taken a liking to online, as well. Good way to snag fancy parts

I've found that it only seems to give me parts I already have access to, does it limit your pickups based on your rank I wonder?
I've been stuck with the same weapons and armour from the middle of rank d to the back end of rank c.
Also is there any set way to get more attachments? I went through the ones I have last night and didn't have any that were suitable for my current equipment.

SW-6431-6461-9719

HobbitGamer

@Trajan You will come across the bosses in the story.

@Mondos I’m not sure about the item drops, but I’m on C rank and have picked up some weapons in Arsenal fights that I haven’t seen in story or been able to develop.
I’ve been uninstalling attachments and sticking them where I want.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

@dharmajones93 I ran into the same learning curve on those Protect missions. That dang train. It was like having to chase flies away from a BBQ 😂

I’m slowly gathering parts for a very speedy load out with lasers and missiles. Want to have something as close to a veritech as I can get in this game. I’ve also got a load out that’s like a MAC Destroid from Robotech. Machine gun arms on a Goliath chassis with a rail gun on the shoulder. Slow and beastly.

#MudStrongs

Mondos

@HobbitGamer How do you uninstall attachments then? That sounds like a bit of a game changer! I probably need to make a couple of different builds myself to try a few different options out.

SW-6431-6461-9719

HobbitGamer

@Mondos So ho to the install attachments section, and find a part you want to remove from. Select it, then select the attachment. It will ask if you want to uninstall the mod for like 200-400c. Then the mod goes to your inventory. It took me a week to discover, but it did make a diff.

#MudStrongs

Mondos

@HobbitGamer Great stuff! That will make a massive difference! As much fun as the action is, they haven't done a great job of explaining some of the mechanics around parts etc.

SW-6431-6461-9719

HobbitGamer

@dharmajones93 Yes, ice cream is like MH or FE3H in that it’s good for one mission. The bonuses aren’t too high at first, but when you stack 4% boost speed on a 20k boost stat, it can add in nicely.

#MudStrongs

Mondos

Just a quick question, does anyone have any idea what the arm attachments for Joint Torque Control and Standard Deviation Control are meant to do?

SW-6431-6461-9719

HobbitGamer

@Mondos I believe JTC helps throwing things, and SDC lowers the distance spread on guns

#MudStrongs

Lalivero

Just wanted to chime in, this game definitely grows on you. I was right in getting it on launch because since actually getting the time to get into it, it's got a bit of addictiveness to it.

...not to mention the game is very pretty. 😛 I've been getting through side missions and have been playing with equipment. That frickin train level gonna be the end of me but I think I'm ready to tackle it again now. 👀

Edited on by Lalivero

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

HobbitGamer

@Lalivero Relieved to hear the train level is a learning curve for everyone. Just stick on that train like glue! Don’t let the enemy distract you into chasing them. This AI can be sneaky.

Had a fun arsenal fight online a bit ago. But my build wasn’t in it for the long haul. I spent about 3k rounds of ammo and forgot I didn’t snag a melee weapon. I’ve gotta remember to pull guns off downed Arsenal’s.

#MudStrongs

Lalivero

@HobbitGamer #Bigfacts yo, ha. I finally found something that worked for me after toying around a while.

The Femto decoy seems to come in pretty handy in this lvl at distracting the AI mercs and I kept a close eye on whichever of the 3 tried to sneak near the train(like dayum they got some firepower... that's what was peeving me off, because the train is slow as is 😯). It was then some close combat with a sword I got a lil earlier that helped fend the slick fool off. 😅

Side missions def are a big help in getting some new gear! I try to knock them out as they come to see what else I can find.

Edited on by Lalivero

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

DenDen

This game is so amazing.
It keeps on giving it really grows on you even the online is pretty awesome too.
Im 70hours In almost done with all.
Then Im going to sell it (do it with all my games) had my fun with it and still many many games legt.

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

purpleibby

I'm LOVING this game! For me they heeded all the suggestions and it plays awesome....addictive play! I'm actually playing it more than Astral Chain(which I also really like)

Edited on by purpleibby

purpleibby

DenDen

Finished it today took me 75hours of pure joy!

Edited on by DenDen

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

HobbitGamer

@DenDen Awesome. I’m only a few missions into B Rank. Playing online more, scavving stuff.
What’s the final Rank in story?

#MudStrongs

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic