Forums

Topic: Celeste

Posts 101 to 104 of 104

Quarth

@Teksetter Thanks! Yeah, I think so too. Just hope it arrives safely.

Friend code: SW-3941-9887-2293

Quarth

And today the physical copy arrived, so finally I could try Celeste out, this is the first time I've played this game. Wow! Only played for a little while, but the graphics, music and gameplay really got me hooked. I think it will take some time before I master the controls though.

Oh, and LRG have produced a great physical edition!

Teksetter

@Quarth
That’s good news! I definitely agree it’s a great game and LRG’s physical edition is top notch. And no update patches whatsoever the first time I booted up the cart, just plug and play! That speaks volumes in this day and age.
I got up to stage 5 before taking a break for another LRG physical gem, River City Girls 😄
I’ll go back to Celeste and take my time with it, even if Luigi distracts me a bit this week Really such an uplifting game even if the strawberry gathering can drive me crazy.
I hope you enjoy it as well!

Teksetter

Quarth

@Teksetter Yeah, LM3 will get the most attention right now. Will pick that one up this afternoon. Oh, and then we got the backlog... Witcher 3, Ni No Kuni, Baldur's Gate... all started recently. Glad I at least got DQXI, FE:TH and TLoZ:ALttP out of the way.

But the thing that's great with Celeste is how easy it is to pick up and play for some minutes, before going on to meatier games.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic