Forums

Topic: Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle

Posts 101 to 101 of 101

Shade_Koopa

@Tasuki I don't seem recall insulting you or anyone for playing on the PS4 or Xbox 1. Your the one that brought up the console debate, not me. You like Sony and I like Nintendo, so what? People have their preference.

The joking comment was referring to the cross play of PS4 and Switch. We all know Sony stands on cross play. The "sucks to be you" was referring to the fact you may have to pay 4 times for the same game to play with all your friends. It had nothing to do with the fact your playing on PS4 and Xbox 1.

And for the record, I am well aware of what Nintendo offers. I go to them for exclusives and interesting games that are different from the Sony/Xbox library. If I want third party support, I'll go for PC. Many of the Sony/Xbox games are being ported to PC anyways, so I'm covered on third party.

I'll gladly support the underdog. Least they are willing to try different things, even if they don't work out (R.I.P WiiU). But please, feel free to attack me if it makes ya feel better.

Shade_Koopa

Switch Friend Code: SW-7410-0392-6729 | 3DS Friend Code: 1375-7799-2452 | My Nintendo: Shade | Nintendo Network ID: Shade_Koopa

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.