Forums

Topic: ARMS

Posts 121 to 140 of 1,369

yokokazuo

@Som64 ah, I see. Maybe I posted too fast
Looks like a really interesting fighter. They all seem to have unique abilities so I wonder what other fighters we could see.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Octane

It's the green Bender. Judging from the mugshot, I expected him to be a robot, not something that comes straight out of a Flubber experiment gone wrong!

Octane

JoyBoy

I laughed so hard at the ending.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

FGPackers

Wow this game looks fantastic every hint they drop!

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

OorWullie

I like him already.He's going to be a nuisance to hit though.From what I've seen so far Master Mummy will be my man.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

Octane

By the way; DNA Man is a way better name than Helix... If it's a good name, don't change it! There could be copyright issues though, since DNAMAN is also a software program, but still..!

Octane

FGPackers

Things are getting fantasticly interesting!!

FGPackers

Haru17

@Frosty_09 Super Smash Bros. levels of craziness now.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

FGPackers

If they setup possible 4v4 or everyone for themselves, or even 2*2v2...wow i'm so curious to discover more! This can be really great for game modes too!!

FGPackers

sinalefa

@Dev

Thanks for that link. It does sound richer and deeper the closer we get to release. Very hyped about this one.

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

-Green-

I'm actually really excited for this game. My main hope is that it has a decent and longish story mode. I got SFV when it came out and I would rather not have a repeat of that.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

NaviAndMii

@Frosty_09 I watched quite a lot of that event on YouTube (there's a 4+ hour long video here if anyone's interested!) ..it really looks great - and quite watchable too...some eSports potential there for sure! ..the action can be pretty intense and, when two players are evenly matched, the battles can be tactical, strategic, frantic, high in quality, with plenty of ebb's and flow's along the way! #Drama! ..I'm starting to get the ARMS bug!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

ProjectX1991

Despite all the videos and hype, this game is really failing to grab me. Hopefully once it's out and more reviews from you guys, I may give it a whirl. I just fail to get excited or pumped to use the motion controls and choose these characters (except Ribbon Girl, she's fierce).

ProjectX1991

Octane

@ProjectX1991 You can use traditional controls, it just gets rarely mentioned. I wish they put more emphasis on that, considering motion controls can be off-putting to some people.

Octane

Haru17

"Let's take up... ARMS!"

That better be in-game.

Haru17

This is almost too good. From the game's official Japanese Twitter — the gist is that there will be fans of each particular fighter, with the corresponding outfits you see above.

sinalefa

Those fans dressing as heroes, with their white eyes, give me the W101 vibe even more.

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

Haru17

@Frosty_09 Oh, I don't know how I didn't see you had posted that. My bad!

I'm just glad that the audience members are real 3D models as opposed to the ugly 2D cut outs in Mario Kart and Smash's more populous maps.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic