Forums

Topic: ARMS

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 1,369

Spennymoor

@NEStalgia yeah I got through level 5 GP but I'm not proud of some of the methods I used! Total spamming.

Just tried ranked for the first time - got to level three. Wasn't too tough. I worry that my patterns are predictable though. Need to mix it up if I'm gonna make it much further. So satisfying to punish grabs!

Spennymoor

NEStalgia

@Nintendoer grrr... dont make me hit that ignore button........

@Spennymoor yeah, the ai fights very different from humans. You can't trick out the ai. Ticking humans is half the psychological game however! But the ai is always perfect. I

NEStalgia

OorWullie

I just started playing this today,love it.I played through level 1 of the Grand Prix and done pretty well.Not sure if any of you have been playing each other but if so,I'd love to join once I get a little more practice.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

Spoony_Tech

@OorWullie If you see me online and happen to join my game just wanted to let you know it could be my 4 year old. He's often better then me so don't feel bad if you lose lol.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

Max Brass is coming July 12th.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

JasmineDragon

Not so interested in playing Max, but I can't wait to see what else is coming in that update. They've promised a new game mode and new arms, I'm thinking they also do a little balancing, and hope for a new Grand Prix boss. What else do you.guys think is happning?

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Spoony_Tech

@OorWullie That was my son btw earlier today lol!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JoyBoy

So I really thought I was stuck there at the highest difficulty of the Grand Prix. I was only able to best the first challenger after so many tries. Then I came face to face with Twintelle and after continuous defeat I gave up for a while.

Until today. I defeated her and the opponents after her with such ease. It's quite amazing that feeling when you learn new things when you thought there wasn't much else to learn.

Also, why did I only just now realize I can throw more than 2 charged punches after another when you do the long charge.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

OorWullie

@Spoony_Tech I had a feeling it was.He gave me a right beating and taught me I should get some practise in before stepping online again haha. I'm changing my name from OorWullie,I only put that in so you'd know it was me.I've not decided what my nick name will be yet.I only used Jagger because my Mii looked like him and I'm a big Stones fan.My pals have called me Wig since primary school so I'll probably just go with that. So if ye see a Wig join your game,that's me.

Edited on by OorWullie

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

Haru17

Shane tho.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

TuVictus

Geez if I hadn't played the game I'd think it was a horror one based on these hedlock tweets

TuVictus

ThomGee

Hm. The GIF could mean a lot of things. The Helix-like thing could be the new Grand Prix boss if you play as Max Brass, or the Hedlok mask is being made an item like the bombs or healing bottles. Both are cool ideas. Does anyone else have an idea?

Edited on by ThomGee

ThomGee

My Nintendo: ThomGee | Nintendo Network ID: WakerOfWindsHD

Haru17

It looks like a power up in 1 v 100. Is there anywhere else the gray Helix' appear? Obviously the warm up thing in party mode, but those don't have arms or stage select.

Haru17

Continual. ARMS.

This has to be playable, right? Otherwise why put a NPC only pick up's timer on the back of the head when fighters always automatically face each other?

meleebrawler

Man, I've just found out that parasols can counter dual hydras pretty handily.

Alone, a force. Together, a force of nature.

3DS FC: 2535-3888-1548

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3888-1548 | Nintendo Network ID: meleebrawler

Masticore

@meleebrawler
See post No. 1152 at page 58. Already explained to someone who´s helpless against the kid cobra hydra users. Against double umrellas they are useless. Thats why i always have them in my arms selection.
Another tip against offensive ninjaras, use double poppers or crackers or what they are called, then the ninjara can do nothing.

Masticore

Masticore

Actually there is an arms-setup against every arm-type. Every arm has its strength and weakness over another arm, thats why it´s so important to have different kinds of arms in ur 3-arms-setup

Masticore

ThomGee

Is the update coming early or late tomorrow? I really can't wait.

ThomGee

My Nintendo: ThomGee | Nintendo Network ID: WakerOfWindsHD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic