Forums

Topic: The Switch Arcade Community Thread

Posts 701 to 720 of 1,047

OorWullie

@mauhlin12 I went to buy Star Force a few weeks ago and it was gone. Fortunately it was still available in the US Eshop so I got it from there.

Sky Rogue is absolutely superb by the way. Highly recommended to all. A patch arrived yesterday which fixed the crashing issue and seems to have improved the framerate as well. It's pure 90's arcade bliss.

With the news Raging Justice will release on the 8th,that week just got even more expensive . On the 10th/11th we also have Hyper Light Sentinel ,Immortal Redneck and Garage.I think Super Sidekicks 2 also releases that week.There goes around another Β£55 of my cash on Switch games I don't need but won't be able to resist.Not forgetting Little Nightmares and Street Fighter 30th Anniversary at the end of the month.

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Mr Mustard πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­
SW-6101-8403-1640

πŸ•ΉοΈ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards πŸ•ΉοΈ

wasilewski

It's weird that these games are disappearing, I wonder why?

Also, I see the next batch of ACA releases are all sports based, which isn't of interest to me but I'm sure it will please a lot of people on here.

I really hope Hamster will release Puzzle De Pon, it's a fun Puzzle Bobble off shoot by Taito.

wasilewski

Switch Friend Code: SW-4558-8602-8597 | My Nintendo: heavymetal

GrailUK

I...Ika...Ikaruga May 29th.

Outstanding.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

RetroGamerAndrew

@GrailUK boooooom baby! Now that's the kind of news i like to hear! What a game

The original fire has died and gone, but the riot inside moves on.

RetroGamerAndrew

Switch Friend Code: SW-3772-6675-0699 | My Nintendo: RetroAndy | Twitter:

GrailUK

@RetroGamerAndrew I have no words to express what a happy camper I am. Street Fighter 3, Guilty Gear XX and Ikaruga all living in my Switch. Sure, I have a hopes list like anyone else, but I am officially happy with whatever comes out on the Switch now lol. (Although of course I still hope for Super Monkey Ball and Bomb Jack!)

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Lroy

Incredible news about IKARUGA and so soon too! My wallet weeps but my heart soars. So many great arcade games on Switch wonder machine.

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast πŸ•Ή | πŸš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

ArtheXavier

Ikaruga isn't only one of the greatest Shmups of all time... It is one of the greatest video-games of all time, period. Can't wait to get it on Switch.

Switch Friend code: SW-1992-7925-5001 | Nintendo name: Arthe

SegaRacer

Yeah!! I can't wait to own Ikaruga on the Switch as well. I'm also excited to try out Gunbird 2 for the first time.

SegaRacer

Switch Friend Code: SW-2758-5133-6410 | 3DS Friend Code: 3909-7714-7740 | Twitter:

Lroy

Yay! I'd missed the news about GUNBIRD 2. Really enjoyed that on MAME in the past. Another certain but for me πŸ‘

Lroy

Untitled

Took delivery of these arcade gaming related goodies recently.

My family have a little custom printing and paraphernalia business. Non-gaming related usually but if we ever have any stock left over and some spare print materials (in this case two black t-shirts and some acrylics). I like to knock-up a shirt or jumper for myself. Excuse the creases on the Stern Pinball one, already worn and in need of an iron ☺️

Edited on by Lroy

OorWullie

The Neo Geo Mini has been revealed albeit not officially. Apparently it comes with 40 games including 5 King of Fighters and 3 Metal Slugs.

Untitled

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Mr Mustard πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­
SW-6101-8403-1640

πŸ•ΉοΈ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards πŸ•ΉοΈ

SegaRacer

So, I had more time for Dragon Blaze tonight and improved on my score. However, a friend of mine let me borrow Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and that took most of my evening's playtime. It's a ton of fun, and I spent most of my time playing Time Trials. I can get some good lap times, but my goodness those top overall times are insane. I think I'll be happy with just putting up pretty decent lap times that's still in the upper half of the community.

SegaRacer

Switch Friend Code: SW-2758-5133-6410 | 3DS Friend Code: 3909-7714-7740 | Twitter:

RetroGamerAndrew

@OorWullie omg... how cool is that?! Do we know anything about the price?

The original fire has died and gone, but the riot inside moves on.

RetroGamerAndrew

Switch Friend Code: SW-3772-6675-0699 | My Nintendo: RetroAndy | Twitter:

Lroy

@RetroGamerAndrew @Oorwullie Amazing! Any idea of actual size of the unit? Any release date info and price?

Edited on by Lroy

wasilewski

When is Gunbird 2 coming out?

wasilewski

AgentLA

Lroy wrote:

Untitled

Took delivery of these arcade gaming related goodies recently.

My family have a little custom printing and paraphernalia business. Non-gaming related usually but if we ever have any stock left over and some spare print materials (in this case two black t-shirts and some acrylics). I like to knock-up a shirt or jumper for myself. Excuse the creases on the Stern Pinball one, already worn and in need of an iron ☺️

Cool shirts!!

Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast πŸ•Ή
NL Arcade Community High-Score Pilot πŸš€

Switch Friend Code: SW-7629-1891-6394 | My Nintendo: Frenchie | Nintendo Network ID: Agent721 | Twitter:

AgentLA

@wasilewski

TBA, but sometime this month.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7629-1891-6394 | My Nintendo: Frenchie | Nintendo Network ID: Agent721 | Twitter:

AgentLA

In honor of May the 4th (Force) be with You, I’d like to throw out a shout out to one of my favorite arcade games growing up, the 1983 Star Wars Arcade game. I have a copy of this on the Cube, but I’d love to see it on the Switch one day as well:

wasilewski

@Agent721 can’t wait! My favourite Gunbird game and it’s nowhere near as hard as Dragon Blaze.

wasilewski

AgentLA

@wasilewski

I was disappointed I couldn’t do better at Dragon Blaze! That game served me to itself on a golden platter. Looking forward to some easier fare.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic