Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 6,641 to 6,660 of 10,553

edhe

@jamesnl

I was probably going to continue with my method, but using mannequins looks to be much more efficient. I spent, maybe half an hour this morning partially paving the island, so i'll probably remove them again and try using the method shown in the video. Thanks for sharing it with me.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Sugarkist

@FattyWhale_42 I've just checked my chat log and saw that you had messaged me the other night about fishing, so sorry I didn't respond - that must have been the night that I left the game on and fell asleep, hahaha.

Feel bad though as don't want you to think I just ignored you!

Sugarkist

I have some spare DIY's if anyone would like them:

Orange Hat
Woodland wall x2
Bamboo Stopblock
Ironwood Clock
Stone tablet
Knight's helmet

I've checked the lists but couldn't see that anyone needed these.

I can send them all your way @AndyD if you'd like - I had the Steel Flooring and Trophy case both with your name on them anyway! I can't send you messages in game so will have to bring them over to your island.

AndyD

Sugarkist wrote:

Orange Hat
Woodland wall x2
Bamboo Stopblock
Ironwood Clock
Stone tablet
Knight's helmet

I can send them all your way @AndyD if you'd like - I had the Steel Flooring and Trophy case both with your name on them anyway! I can't send you messages in game so will have to bring them over to your island.

Sounds great! I'll let you know this evening when I get back home. It's interesting, but I am not time traveling, but I seem to get more DIYs and stuff from balloons. Plus I am enjoying the game overall a bit more, maybe because I am not sitting playing it 24/7 like I was when we were stuck at home pretty much.

Edited on by AndyD

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

AndyD

updated the (New play through) DIY Needs list...so as of this morning today (6/15) it is current. It's linked in my signature.

Edited on by AndyD

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Sugarkist

AndyD wrote:

Sugarkist wrote:

Orange Hat
Woodland wall x2
Bamboo Stopblock
Ironwood Clock
Stone tablet
Knight's helmet

Sounds great! I'll let you know this evening when I get back home. It's interesting, but I am not time traveling, but I seem to get more DIYs and stuff from balloons. Plus I am enjoying the game overall a bit more, maybe because I am not sitting playing it 24/7 like I was when we were stuck at home pretty much.

Ok no problem, are you in the UK?

i'm getting a lot of DIY's from balloons too, I just wish they were ones I don't already have!

I know, I've kind of slacked on playing it as much lately as obviously during lockdown got loads of free time to sit on games so I've tired myself slightly. I'm still expected to work from home mainly but will be going back into the office once or twice a week from next week so that will be good. Doing 37 hour weeks from home can be so tiring!

Edited on by Sugarkist

Reploid

Looking for a few things.

DIYs:
Bunny day arch
Bunny day wand
Iron shelf
Rose bed
Wobbling Zipper toy

Items:
Fishing rod stand x2

Reploid

3DS Friend Code: 5241-2195-0688

FattyWhale_42

@Sugarkist Haha, no worries!

I message people all the time with no response. Part of it is they get off right as I message them, and part of it is it gets lost because of the terrible chat system in the game

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

foxyflimflam

@Sugarkist I need bamboo stopblock!!! (: Let me know if you would rather mail or visit you to get it! Are you in need of anything currently I can be on the lookout for?

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

Sugarkist

foxyflimflam wrote:

@Sugarkist I need bamboo stopblock!!! (: Let me know if you would rather mail or visit you to get it! Are you in need of anything currently I can be on the lookout for?

I've checked and I cannot mail you as I've not visited your island before! Let me know when its best for you and one of us can visit the other island for the recipe (:

Oh and I do need my last fossil which is Megacerops so if you find it please let me know and I'll do a swap with you or send bells!

Edited on by Sugarkist

foxyflimflam

@Sugarkist I totally forgot you haven't visited since you restarted your game!!!!! I am on now for a little bit before dinner! And I will def be on the lookout for that fossil! (:

Edited on by foxyflimflam

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

BrittGOAL14

Celeste and Saharah on my island... Opening gates in 5 minutes.

Edit: Closed.

Edited on by BrittGOAL14

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

FattyWhale_42

I was thinking (oh no, not again), while it's nice that a lot of us have DIY lists (but many still need them), it gets slightly irritating having to jump around from list, to list, and search for who needs what.

So I decided that to potentially solve both issues, I'd create a "master list" of sorts.

It's open so anybody can edit their info — even not signed-in — all they gotta do is add their name at the top, and put an "X" for any DIY they do not have (then just delete the X after you get the DIY).

Of course, using an "open" list, means anybody can edit it, at any time, as well.

But that's why I'll only share the link in-game, so the only people who have access to it, will be on my friends list. (>^_^)>

Edited on by FattyWhale_42

FattyWhale_42

BrittGOAL14

@FattyWhale_42 I'll update the master list with mine tomorrow. Also switched my internet over so hopefully it won't kick me or anyone else in the future. SO annoying.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

FattyWhale_42

@BrittGOAL14 Sounds good! (>^_^)>

It'll be nice to eventually have just one list we have to look at! xD

FattyWhale_42

Gret8888

@Munson
Wow that’s a lot of scanning!

Name: Gretchen
Island Name: Fanta$y
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8381-9750-1521

Gret8888

@FattyWhale_42
Hi! I was away for a few days. Trying to get caught up on my games. So how can we access this MASTER LIST? (Great idea BTW)
G

Gret8888

@jamesnl
I used some mannequins and hundreds of weeds to create my rock garden. It seemed like a lot but the weeds were so easy to place and to be honest, cleaning a them up after the rocks were in place really wasn’t that bad of a task.
G

Munson

@Gret8888
It wasn’t too bad. I did 8 per day during this wedding event. My son wanted to collect these cards, but never used them. I am glad we ended up getting some use out of them.

Switch Friend Code 8013-8953-0906
AC name: Brutus

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic