Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 6,461 to 6,480 of 10,553

BabyYoda71

@k8sMum Oh, it was edited. Thanks for pointing that out!

How do you do blacked out words?

Edited on by BabyYoda71

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

FattyWhale_42

@BrittGOAL14 No worries, it happens! xD

Do you still have the red Cuckoo Clock, though? (>^_^)>

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

BrittGOAL14

@FattyWhale_42 So annoying. xD Will be sure to send it if I get it before you. Do have the red cuckoo clock!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Gret8888

@FattyWhale_42
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON 🎈🎉

Name: Gretchen
Island Name: Fanta$y
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8381-9750-1521

Gret8888

@Lard_Bucket
Sent you 3 DIY’s. We miss you!
G

Name: Gretchen
Island Name: Fanta$y
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8381-9750-1521

Heavyarms55

I've had a blast with this game and played it every day since launch. Over 200 hours in it already...

And honestly I've burned out. I was playing it yesterday and just not feeling it. I ran into the same kind of burn out with daily quests when I played Hearthstone. But at least HS you could go a couple days and then knock out all 3 at once.

I let myself feel obligated to play AC everyday and that was fine honestly when everything was shut down for the pandemic and I was "working" from home. But now back working normally and with many other games I want to play and other hobbies... I think I finally just need to let ACNH slide for now.

The good thing is, unlike New Leaf, our town doesn't go to crap if we miss some days, right? And we did confirm that villagers don't leave unless they ask and you let them go, right? I'm like 90% sure on these because I saw a video of someone time skipping 10 years into the future and nothing significant changed.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

echoplex

Heavyarms55 wrote:

And honestly I've burned out. I was playing it yesterday and just not feeling it. (...)
I let myself feel obligated to play AC everyday and that was fine honestly when everything was shut down for the pandemic and I was "working" from home. But now back working normally and with many other games I want to play and other hobbies... I think I finally just need to let ACNH slide for now.

I've just started feeling the same but I keep playing at least twice everyday (still working from home), mostly cataloguing now. I've set myself a few objectives in-game, after finding some inspiration on the Internet (that I did not particularly look for, just reading articles and watching videos here and there).

I've got all the fossils, Redd shows up too scarcely to be exciting to visit because I know it will take months to complete the art list, or years, given he offers at least one real piece of art everytime (which has been proved he doesn't necessarily).

I remember playing the first AC on GameCube and getting it around October (i remember everything in the game looked brown) and never made it through the whole year and stopped during the summer (which is still quite reasonable for a video game!). I'm a bit afraid that it will be the same with this one unless they update it with cool features regularly.

Edited on by echoplex

echoplex

Twitter:

Chimaj

Hello everyone!
This seems like a nice community. Since my irl friends aren't playing much anymore I was thinking I could give this a go. Not sure how to get into your community but I'll just try leaving a Dodo code and see what happens: BFHR4.
Take care!

Chimaj

Ronniego

@Chimaj welcome to the community!

@Lard_Bucket Happy Birthday Aaron!! Your countless deeds shall be sung in my halls!

SW name: Ronishy
IGN:Nishiki
Island: Papatoe
Northern Hemisphere
Friend Code:SW-1650-8434-2718

DIY Wishlist

Chimaj

@Ronniego Thank you!

Will close my gate for this time. If anyone wants to invite me please send a Dodo code, otherwise I'll probably try another time.

Chimaj

meeto_1

@FattyWhale_42 Happy Birthday! Hopefully your villagers treated you well!

Switch name: Jason
Friend code: SW-5068-9408-5112
Please let me know if you are adding me, I reject requests I don’t recognise.

Northern Hemisphere - UK
Island name: Bravos
Native Flowers: Tulips
Native Fruit: Oranges

BrittGOAL14

Did they nerf the sharks? Only caught a couple yesterday and have yet to see one today.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

BrittGOAL14

@ReikoMortis I got so excited today when I got one I needed from my own villagers. They’ve been useless!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

BrittGOAL14

You never know how many flowers your island truly has until you start putting them in the X pattern for breeding... This will take days... Don’t even know if I have enough free space so I can still run. 😂 Thanks for all the help, though!!!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

TwilightBoy

@BrittGOAL14 I don’t think they nerfed sharks, though I can’t test because I’m in Southern Hemisphere.

Switch Username - Declan
DIY Wishlist
Please don’t send me friend requests if you haven’t told me about it!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2316-6134-9619

BabyYoda71

@BrittGOAL14 I’ve been catching lots, I don’t think they’ve been nerfed.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic