Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 6,441 to 6,460 of 10,553

TwilightBoy

I’d just like to say a quick thank you to everyone who has been sending me diys lately, it’s been amazing! I have all the ones I particularly need, so I’m now going to no longer update the list.

Switch Username - Declan
DIY Wishlist
Please don’t send me friend requests if you haven’t told me about it!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2316-6134-9619

jamesnl

@ReikoMortis not me, i am hoping someone here has a good price this week too. Ideally above 320 so I can make the 10m profit reward but honesty anything over 100 would be great (:

jamesnl

meeto_1

@jamesnl turnips are selling for 430 this morning. It’s 8.30am here.

Switch name: Jason
Friend code: SW-5068-9408-5112
Please let me know if you are adding me, I reject requests I don’t recognise.

Northern Hemisphere - UK
Island name: Bravos
Native Flowers: Tulips
Native Fruit: Oranges

jamesnl

@meeto_1 fab (: I will start up game and be over to yours shortly

jamesnl

Sugarkist

FattyWhale_42 wrote:

@Sugarkist Nope. I didn't see your Switch profile come online; your Animal Crossing profile come online; or any messages.

I'm constantly checking messages, and keeping track of the people on my best friends list, so it's extremely unlikely that I missed it.

Maybe someone else can verify whether they see you online (Switch, AC, or both), or not. (>^_^)>

My viewing online status setting was set to no-one but I don't know how that's happened as I didn't do it. Thanks for giving me the heads up about it, I thought it had been quiet!!

Thanks to everyone who has sent me DIY's, I've updated my list again

Sugarkist

meeto_1 wrote:

@jamesnl turnips are selling for 430 this morning. It’s 8.30am here.

Wow my turnip prices have been dire again this week. I didn't buy any this week though as missed the chance to.

meeto_1

@Sugarkist this is the first week in ages that I could be bothered to buy turnips. Nicely timed so that I could sell them on my own island. Now that my house is mostly decorated I don’t like storing them indoors but I also don’t want to lose my 5 star rating so outdoors is a definite no.

Would be cool if, after playing for so long and achieving both 5 stars and gold HH trophy (Still to achieve this) they should give you a small turnip storage container as a reward. That’s just one of many tweaks I would make to improve an already really great game.

Switch name: Jason
Friend code: SW-5068-9408-5112
Please let me know if you are adding me, I reject requests I don’t recognise.

Northern Hemisphere - UK
Island name: Bravos
Native Flowers: Tulips
Native Fruit: Oranges

jamesnl

@meeto_1 having extra storage space would help a lot, 1600 seemed like a lot when game started but 2 months in and i am considering a 2nd house just to store stuff. Right now I have been just selling whatever i can to Nooks. With June bringing the big fish and bugs I may have to resort to stockpiling them outside waiting for CJ or Flick to arrive.

jamesnl

jamesnl

villager crafting garden wagon. gate open for friends

jamesnl

Sugarkist

jamesnl wrote:

@Sugarkist i will send you firewood diy shortly (:

Ah great, thanks very much. I'm down to 7 pages long for DIY needs instead of 10 so I'm doing well thanks to everyone on here (:

FattyWhale_42

@Sugarkist That would've been my first guess, as to what the issue was. Glad you got it figured out! (>^_^)>

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

foxyflimflam

@Gret8888 Ahh you are amazing! I will hopefully be on sometime this evening after work! Let me know how much you want for them and I can either come to you or you to me! (:

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

BabyYoda71

Is there a point of paying off your last loan? You pay them off to buy the next one, but if there aren’t anymore, what’s the point? Do you need to do it to unlock something?

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

BabyYoda71

@Link-Hero I already got it, but is there a point of paying it off?

I have my house as big as it can get, so why would I pay for it?

Edited on by BabyYoda71

k8sMum

@BabyYoshi65

Read the blacked out spoiler bit for why.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

BabyYoda71

@k8sMum What does that mean?

k8sMum

@BabyYoshi65

Link-Hero posted just above you (#6,660) with a blacked out spoiler alert bit that explains what you gain by paying off your house.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

BrittGOAL14

@FattyWhale_42 Hmm. Seems in my list making I added the black rattan low table when it should’ve been end table. 🙄 Sorry about that!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic