Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 6,321 to 6,340 of 10,553

TwilightBoy

@foxyflimflam I believe we are friends
@Sugarkist the music while it’s snowing has bells which is so nice. And just walking around seeing all my favourite villagers with a coat and beanie on makes for such a nice change!

Switch Username - Declan
DIY Wishlist
Please don’t send me friend requests if you haven’t told me about it!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2316-6134-9619

foxyflimflam

@Sugarkist I went through my catalog and checked off all the ones I had because I knew I had to be close!!!! If you figure out which ones you need, let me know so I can keep a look out for you as well! (:

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

foxyflimflam

@cooldude99 I just checked my friends list and don't see you on there!!! Not sure how that is possible, but we definitely need to change that!

SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

Lard_Bucket

@foxyflimflam I'll mail you a Myllokunmingia fossil
@sugarkist If you look at my spreadsheet there is a fossil tab that has all the fossils. Nook Shopping has all the fossils that you have ever had in the section with the wallpaper/flooring. My list isn't in the exact same order but if you compare those two you'll be able to determine what fossils you are missing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8469-7086-1986 | Switch/Character Name: Mr.Luke | Island: Lowerest
ACNH DIY Wishlist

TwilightBoy

@foxyflimflam just send me a request anytime!

Switch Username - Declan
DIY Wishlist

foxyflimflam

@Lard_Bucket Omg you rock!!! Thank you so much! (:

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

foxyflimflam

@cooldude99 Will do! (:

EDIT : Sent and can't wait to visit each other!

Edited on by foxyflimflam

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

Munson

Gret8888 wrote:

@Munson
Anytime. I also use the switch app. Use the keyboard option if you want everyone on the island to read your messages. That’s what I always use.
G

I see it now. Thanks I was sending messages under best friends.

Switch Friend Code 8013-8953-0906
AC name: Brutus

Heavyarms55

Awesome! Finally broke 150k HHA score and got my gold house trophy! Can anyone confirm if that's the highest reward? I have the pennant, all 3 plaques and all 3 model house/trophies.

@FattyWhale_42 Okay so there are two Whiteboards then, "language" and "language classroom" and they are different. I have the former.

Anyway, sending wall mounted LCD 50 inch in white. And that's it. I've got through the whole list now. I'll have to visit you at some point and catalog some more. But not today. Bionis calls and I'm really feeling it!

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

FattyWhale_42

@Heavyarms55 Sorry, I should have been more clear, no, those are not 2 different Whiteboards. I shortened it in my list because I felt having classroom after most of them, was unnecessary. So yes, I still need it. (>^_^)>

Thanks for the TV! And just let me know when you're ready to catalog some more

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

TwilightBoy

Anyone know how often lily of The Valley spawns?

Switch Username - Declan
DIY Wishlist

Gret8888

@cooldude99
From what I understand it’s completely random, however, maintaining your island at 5 star is the key to spawning more. My island was at 5 star for approximately one week, then when I decided to make big changes, it reverted back to 4 star because items were on the ground. It’s ridiculous. For example, all the DIY’s sitting in my beach are considered “too many items scattered on the ground.”
G

Name: Gretchen
Island Name: Fanta$y
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8381-9750-1521

Heavyarms55

@FattyWhale_42 Ohhh okay, then I'll send it next time I log on. And yes, eventually.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

jamesnl

@Heavyarms55 congrats on gold house trophy. I didn't receive a rating / letter from HHA this week. I haven't reached gold status yet.

jamesnl

NotTelevision

Just curious... did anyone successfully convince Nintendo to transfer save data to a new console with AC? Me and a significant other are unfortunately separating and I’ll be giving the current Switch to her.

But that means when I buy a new one, I’ll need to start from scratch with a new island. Not the worst thing in the world, but I’d rather pick up where I left off on the previous Switch...

Edited on by NotTelevision

NotTelevision

Gret8888

@NotTelevision
You can save data to a microSD card and then transfer it to the new switch. If you go into your settings under data management it’s all there. For some reason ACNH is not set up to save to the cloud they make us pay for in order to visit someone’s island or invite people to yours.
G

Gret8888

@FattyWhale_42
Hi. I changed the Website link on my profile page so group members can see to my newly updated DIY inventory spreadsheet that includes all the extra DIY’s I have sitting on my beach. Would you please change the link on your updated catalog list?
Thanks,
Gretchen

MarioVillager92

Okay, so I've been wanting to make more roses appear - I have three roses in a horizontal row, two red and one pink, and I've watered them daily. Seems like nothing's happening though, no buds are appearing nearby. Guess I'm doing something wrong...do I need to wait for Leif to show up? Thanks for your help guys.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic