Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 6,241 to 6,260 of 6,555

jamesnl

@FattyWhale_42 sent you Elephant Slide (gray) and kitty litter box (pink) in post. Sent Retro gas pump (black) and exit sign red exit to @Lard_Bucket. Ordered Heart Doorplate (pink) and Wall TV 20" (blue). Have light switch in white in storage.

Please inform me if you send a friend request.

ACNH DIY List
FC: SW-4078-9487-3597

JBphoenix

Hey everyone.
So I’m about a week into the game. I’ve got some new residents and met a few new people along the way.
What I really wanna know is I’ve spent tome going to new islands and try to go once a day... most of them are boring and very much like my own with common fruit and plants.
When do more interesting islands start spawning for me? 🤷‍♀️

JBphoenix

Lard_Bucket

@JBphoenix More mystery islands are available after you upgrade the resident services building but some have low chance of appearing. The fruit/flowers are limited to what was native to your island and 1 other type so trading with other players is the only way to get all fruit/flowers.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8469-7086-1986 | Switch/Character Name: Mr.Luke | Island: Lowerest
ACNH DIY Wishlist

JBphoenix

@Lard_Bucket
Thank you! Resident services is being upgraded tonight I think.
I need more friends!! 😀

JBphoenix

Gret8888

@JBphoenix
Same. I have flower seeds, flowers all six types of fruit and a beach filled with extra DIY’s. Send me a FR, just let me know your name on the Switch so I know to accept.

Name: Gretchen
Island Name: Fanta$y
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8381-9750-1521

Gret8888

@FattyWhale_42
Black bbq on its way
G

Name: Gretchen
Island Name: Fanta$y
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8381-9750-1521

Munson

@FattyWhale_42
I bought at 104 this week. My highest for the week was 108. Thanks a lot for letting me sell. I was dreading selling at 51.

Switch Friend Code 8013-8953-0906

JBphoenix

@Gret8888 hey we already connected I think. I have a Gretchen.

Be cool to try and come over, do I need an invite or can I just hope on a flight when you’re online 😀

JBphoenix

jamesnl

anyone got decent turnip price (to buy)? Daisy Mae selling for 109 on my island, never seen it so high.

ACNH DIY List

jamesnl

@BenAV would you like to sell me 3600 @ 92 bells? (: I'm assuming you bought a truck load of them as you normally do (: I just want to get the nook miles and I am done with them. (2m profit still needed).

ACNH DIY List

BenAV

@jamesnl Bought a few less than I have been previously but still have 20k. Do we know how the game keeps track of profit and whether it still works if someone else bought them?

ACNH DIY Recipes I need

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

jamesnl

@BenAV I was just wondering the same thing. Would sale alone count towards profit tracking or do only purchases made via Daisy Mae count? Probably the latter would be my guess. Hopefully someone else here has good price (: How many did you normally buy before if you consider 20k now to be a "few less"?

ACNH DIY List

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic