Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 621 to 640 of 10,553

darkfenrir

Hardwood trees bloomed to sakura tree at spring by the way, so you might want to keep some XD

darkfenrir

Anti-Matter

Question.
Will i celebrate Easter (South hemispehere )in Autumn season ?

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Ryu_Niiyama

Good to know about the trees.

I'm weirded out that you can get changed in a freezer...

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

veeflames

Anyone named Luigi here? I got yet another friend request via friend code...

Again, you are free to send me a FR if you want, but please mention that it came from here. I'm not exactly fond of adding people I literally have no idea about.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

BrittGOAL14

@Heavyarms55 If there are for coconuts, I don’t know about them. No bananas so far. I hope they’ll add some extra fruit in an update or even DLC. Still bummed we can’t catch ocean creatures by diving... Maybe that’ll be an update or DLC.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

BrittGOAL14

@Vee_Flames Assuming so... I got one from Luigi as well and this is the only site that has my code.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Mountain_Man

I have to say, mystery islands are a bit of a letdown. I wish they were more random and varied, but the layouts are all essentially the same, and they mostly appear to be just smaller variation of your main island. Their main purpose seems to be providing you a convenient way to get more resources if your own island happens to be depleted. It's a good idea, it just needed a better implementation.

The Mountain Man

Mountain_Man

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

@Heavyarms55 If there are for coconuts, I don’t know about them. No bananas so far. I hope they’ll add some extra fruit in an update or even DLC. Still bummed we can’t catch ocean creatures by diving... Maybe that’ll be an update or DLC.

Are we sure swimming isn't in the game?

The Mountain Man

Heavyarms55

@Mountain_Man Some of them are pretty different. But it seems like it's rather rare for them to pop up. The other day I got one that was essentially a 3 tier wedding cake with the rocks arranged on the highest level like the strawberries would be. Though I do wish there was more size variation and that some islands had special things to do, aside from resource gathering.

I think that dataminers would have found swimming by now, if it were in the game. And I also think that's among the most likely things to be in DLC or a free update.

Reading on the wiki, there have been several special fruit over the years besides just bananas. Apparently there have been persimmons, lychee, durian, mango and lemons. I hope these all make a return.

I'd also love the ability to build a vegetable garden and grow some veggies. But that seems less likely.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Ralizah

I'm a little disappointed that perfect fruit don't seem to be a thing anymore.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

UnknownReader

@Vee_Flames Can I add you. I don't like player who mess with other people island and/or hang around via using dodo code and steal things meant for the owner. After added, either you visit me or I go over so I can add u as BF in the game ( I think that is how you send letter or gift to each other. )

My Brain, eyes, and fingers are not team player. They don't coordinate with each other.

Mountain_Man

Heavyarms55 wrote:

Reading on the wiki, there have been several special fruit over the years besides just bananas. Apparently there have been persimmons, lychee, durian, mango and lemons. I hope these all make a return.

New Leaf had a huge variety of fruit. Well really it's just cosmetic since there are only two categories: native fruit and non-native fruit, so I'm not too bothered if there are only five or six varieties.

No swimming, on the other hand, would be a disappointing omission. Although I suppose the good news there is that New Horizons offsets it with bunch of new features that New Leaf didn't have. Maybe we'll get a free update or low-cost DLC.

The Mountain Man

Heavyarms55

@Mountain_Man Tons of things in this series are cosmetic. That's a big part of the game. Making things look the way you want them to.

And they have confirmed updates are planned. We know they will add seasonal events - but entirely likely they will add more than that. Look at how much was added to Splatoon 2 during the months after it came out. I think we can expect a similar amount of support of Animal Crossing.

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Anti-Matter

@Heavyarms55
My prediction.....
Animal Crossing New Horizons: Expansion Pass.
It will feature Katrina, Resetti, Digby, Tortimer, Reese, Cyrus, etc + Mini games + New fruits, flowrrs, plants, sea creatures, bugs, etc + Swimming + More villagers to live (from 10 to 20) + More new villagers or revival from older series + etc
Are we ready yet ?
And probably it will cost $29.99

Anti-Matter

Heyitsmelissar

Hey guys! My name is Melissa and I’m searching for friends on my switch online. I’m currently playing Animal Crossing and sometimes Mario Kart but mostly Animal Crossing add me so that we can play!!
Code: SW-6398-2180-6033

Heyitsmelissar

Heavyarms55

@Anti-Matter Possible, but there's been no talk of paid DLC yet. There has been confirmation of free updates. There's a lot of the same people who worked on Splatoon 2 on the Animal Crossing team and that game also had a lot of free updates before the DLC was announced - then the DLC added a very large amount of content in a whole new game mode.

If New Horizon gets a paid DLC - something I would not mind at all - I would expect it to be more than just a bunch of villagers and items. It would likely have a lot of major new content. Perhaps mini games, farming, or even some way to expand the size of your island. I feel like 20 villagers on the default island size would be far too many.

Zach777

Anyone online any want to play?

Switch Friend Code: 2533-4777-6888
Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260
Pokémon GO Friend Code: 0296 8052 5792

Switch Friend Code: SW-2533-4777-6888 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794 | My Nintendo: Zach777 | Nintendo Network ID: Zach777

brendathecat

Hey guys, my turnip price this morning is 106, exactly what paid for them.... Any superhigh prices yet? I have cherries and apples to give as a thank you

Looking for animal crossing buddies on switch FC is SW-7803-7785-1593

Xyphon22

As a sort of PSA for anyone who hasn't figured it out yet and wants to know: I was searching for a stringfish last night, used a lot of bait at the foot of the waterfall, nothing. Wandered back and forth along the topmost cliff's river until I filled up my inventory and decided to give up. Climbed down to the middle level, walked along the river, and saw a shadow I thought was the size of a carp or black bass, but it was a stringfish! So apparently can it not only be in the middle of the river, it doesn't even have to be on the top level. I guess as long as it's not on the bottom level it counts as the cliff.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic