Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 561 to 580 of 10,553

darkfenrir

Well I personally used online with ACNH the most so I can say that game makes it worth it lol

Like almost everyday I played with friends, or asking them to come to my island, or sending letters and gifts to them. In general it's pretty much just pure fun and for some reason it feels good.

darkfenrir

RR529

I have to say this is an addictive little game. Just on my second day (played it for a bit last night), and I've paid off the trip & have a house coming tomorrow, and I gave Blathers enough donations on his first day on the island to start the museum (so I guess that should be built tomorrow as well?).

I've kinda been hoarding the shells I've found on the beach because I don't have a use for them yet. Is it safe to just sell them? (I'm not talking about the ones you dig up for fish bait)?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

alondite3

@RR529 Yea selling them is about all theyre good for. Theres daily missions that earn nook miles if you sell like 10 of them or something

Switch Friend Code - SW-7288-5411-8220

UnknownReader

msm2000 wrote:

Anyone able to explain how shooting stars work?

look up clear sky around midnight. Most of the time it will appeared.

SonicMos wrote:

Does anyone know how to invite amiibo to the campsite?

Nook Stop. ( don't remember if you have to wait for Nook to tell you something after you already build the campsite. Or after the campsite open, you will be able to )

jak1one wrote:

Koldur wrote:

So i can' get every fruit withoit online? That's really bad if true

I don't have Nintendo Online either

You can check if your MyNintendo if you can buy the 7-days trial for 100 silvertoken (Platinum Points)
The trial cannot be used with Nintendo Accounts that already have an active Individual Membership or Family Membership.

My Brain, eyes, and fingers are not team player. They don't coordinate with each other.

Koldur

@status-204
Nothing false about it, I only have interest in AC online play and that shouldn't be behind a paywall. But it is what it is, just funny that you seem to justify it in any way you can. It is what the other two companies do as well, but that doesn't make it right.

Koldur

Mountain_Man

Is anything known about grass wear? I was obsessive about not running in New Leaf because I didn't want brown patches showing up everywhere — and despite this my river banks were still brown and ugly because of my daily treks looking for fish. Is this still a problem in New Horizons?

The Mountain Man

msm2000

I finally made it to tarantula Island!! Tough decisions about what to abandon to maximise profits from this. I left with 23 tarantulas so that goes a long way towards buying some turnips tomorrow.

Switch friend code: SW-5266-7567-4694

Tobiaku

How strict is the games events about your clock? I don't mess with my Switch's clock, but I have no idea if it is on the minute correct. Also, tonight Norway goes into summer time.

I'm on my third day in the game, and so far the game is awsome ^_^

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Tobiaku

Will wait until April and see but I think I should be fine, I think my Switch matches my ipad unless the Switch does not automatic change to summertime itself. But thanks for the answer

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Zach777

Is there anyone here from the Southern Hemisphere that would like to be friends and visit each other’s islands for some fishing/bug catching?

Switch Friend Code: 2533-4777-6888
Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260
Pokémon GO Friend Code: 0296 8052 5792

Switch Friend Code: SW-2533-4777-6888 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794 | My Nintendo: Zach777 | Nintendo Network ID: Zach777

Xyphon22

Not important to the game, but I found it hilarious. I saved and quit, and when it went back to the title screen, it showed my neighbor Axel the elephant walking around in the rain with a leaf umbrella. Then a tarantula crawled up to him and they just stopped and stared at each other for awhile before the tarantula walked off. I even love the title screen of this game.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

brendathecat

Hey all, gonna buy 300k of turnips tomorrow. Will keep people posted if I get a high price. Hopefully a few of us will do the same and generate some dodo codes if needed! Good luck

Looking for animal crossing buddies on switch FC is SW-7803-7785-1593

Mountain_Man

Played some more couch multiplayer with my son and had a better experience this time. I think my negative experience previously was because the kids were just excited and basically trying to see and do everything at once. Also, two players seems more manageable than three or more. And then my son was delighted to discover the fruit power-up and proceeded to run around the island and break all the rocks.

The Mountain Man

Mountain_Man

brendathecat wrote:

Hey all, gonna buy 300k of turnips tomorrow. Will keep people posted if I get a high price. Hopefully a few of us will do the same and generate some dodo codes if needed! Good luck

The stalk market is such a gamble. I bought 10 turnips last week for 91 bells each. Sold them yesterday for 101, so got a small profit, but then I discovered today that they're worth 175, so I should have waited. But it could just as easily have been less like it had been all week. In fact, yesterday was the first day the Nook twins were paying more than I had paid. Well, at least I didn't lose money.

The Mountain Man

Ryu_Niiyama

Is there a way to send notes to friends? Had a user fill up my fruit needs so I wanted to send a thank you note!

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

RR529

I take it it's okay to just leave items sitting outside?

Blathers isn't taking any new donations until the museum is built, so I have a number of new bug & fish species sitting outside his tent so I don't have to carry them around (also have a drum set & bidet I shot down from balloons sitting outside my tent, at least until I get my house tomorrow).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Ryu_Niiyama

@RR529 yeah so many people were doing that to the point NL made an article about it. Stack em up!

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

darkfenrir

@Ryu_Niiyama Just go to dodo airport and go to the mail part on the right side! You can send them for 200 bells

darkfenrir

SKTTR

I have oranges native and got pears, bamboo, and coconuts with Nook tickets.
And I shoot a ballon and got an apple inside the present.
I think your villagers can give you other fruit as well through mail or mission.
And yeah, you can get new fruit via local connection to other islands as well.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic