Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 1,621 to 1,640 of 10,553

UnknownReader

@foxyflimflam cardboard furniture probably for some villager. I have Curt as my villager before. his home is ... bad, lol!
edit: Also I don't have any white or cream or furniture. Would love those too, but I take whatever I can find for now, lol!

Edited on by UnknownReader

My Brain, eyes, and fingers are not team player. They don't coordinate with each other.

foxyflimflam

@Blaze420 that's awesome! I try to keep up with the forum convo to see if anyone posts about diys or turnip prices! (:

@UnknownReader villagers with that furniture are garbage people and must be evicted asap! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

FattyWhale_42

@foxyflimflam If I had you on my best friend list (which would require a visit), I'd let you know about stuff too. xD (>^_^)>

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

foxyflimflam

@FattyWhale_42 I honestly didn't think of that! Makes sense! Thank you!

P.S. I still need to visit you to see what cataloging area you came up with! (: I just installed a stall by my welcome area at my island where I put extra diy or items I don't need or want so that if anyone visits me, they can take what they need and they can leave something else if they like (but not necessary). Once I get done with all my terraforming, will eventually open my gates more to y'all on here (the ones I trust anyway hehe)

SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

UnknownReader

@foxyflimflam 🤣

I put him by the beach. But evicted him, cos I don't see him talk to most of the villager. The nxt one I am evicting is the Hawk Frank. His is the one who gave me cardboard DIY most of the time, lol!

My Brain, eyes, and fingers are not team player. They don't coordinate with each other.

FattyWhale_42

@foxyflimflam Absolutely! You definitely still need to do that... just don't expect much from my island, since I'm not going to try to do much... at least for a while.

FattyWhale_42

Mountain_Man

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Would love to craft more than 1 bait at a time.

Yes, being able to craft multiple items at once would be nice. Iron skillets were my hot item today; only required two ore and sold for 3000 bells apiece. I only had the patience to craft ten of them. Ha!

The Mountain Man

foxyflimflam

@FattyWhale_42 Oh yes def need to add each other on the bf list first thing! (: And I don't judge anyone's islands! I am just happy you have been so gracious enough to open your gates to help us addicts catalog furniture 🤣 I swear I have gotten the toilet cleaning set 3 times, a urinal, and a squatty potty all within this last week from balloons! Like, wtf!? Lol

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

foxyflimflam

@UnknownReader Omg I am glad I am not the only one who bullies villagers that I despise! 🤣

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

BrittGOAL14

Different colors for the lighthouses?! And all other NM item. Huh... I so need the red/white one. Would definitely pay for or send any Nook Miles items in a color I’ve got. My lighthouse is yellow. So overly loud.

Be nice if they added multiple crafting options eventually like they nerfed the Bunny Day balloons.

Regarding weeds... I tried to keep them for Weeding Day. Couldn’t do it. I have two per day and always grab them... Guess I could replant the ones I kept for crafting!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

FattyWhale_42

@foxyflimflam Just let me know whenever you want to come over. (>^_^)>

And I'm thinking about creating a google doc, that has a list of all the items I have (just going to list color-locked ones), so people can see what I got ahead of time.

FattyWhale_42

foxyflimflam

@BrittGOAL14 I have yellow too and I thought I would get use to it, but I really am not loving it! I really need a white one so bad 😭

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

BrittGOAL14

@foxyflimflam I’d even take white at this point. Kind of bummed we can’t customize those items.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

C-Chakra

How do you successfully boot a villager off your island? I really gotta get rid of Ava lol. I've also heard that you can somehow give villagers away to other players, how is that done? If so, is anyone keen on taking this utterly boring chicken lady off to better home? I've resorted now to digging holes around her house and I feel like a total sadist. Poor Ava, someone please free her from my awful tyranny.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

FattyWhale_42

Well, I went ahead and did it. A made a google doc of all my re-order-able furniture items. I left a link in my signature. (7^_^)7

FattyWhale_42

darkfenrir

@C-Chakra Not sure how to kick a villager out beyond a time travel method right now, but for adopting, it's when that villager has put their stuff in boxes. During that day, if someone else keep talking to them, they'll be able to ask that villager to come to their island and they'll accept. It's how I got my Apollo

So the timeline is like this:
Day 1: Ask if you want them to move. Say yes
Day 2: They'll put their stuff in boxes
Day 3: They are kicked out now

darkfenrir

Manah

I should make a list of my furniture colors So far I just threw everything that has multiple versios on the beach for whenever I get around to making a proper catalog area.

meeto_1

I have the red and white light house. Happy to gift these. I would like access to people’s nook shop for flowers: I need anything other than windflowers, hyacinths and tulips. Happy to befriend people to catalogue items. Just realised you can purchase from the catalogue which means I don’t have to horde items and can buy multiples.

Switch name: Jason
Friend code: SW-5068-9408-5112
Please let me know if you are adding me, I reject requests I don’t recognise.

Northern Hemisphere - UK
Island name: Bravos
Native Flowers: Tulips
Native Fruit: Oranges

meeto_1

If you simply pick up an object in another persons island does it get catalogued? Or do you have to bring it back to your own island?

Northern Hemisphere - UK

meeto_1

PS. I bet big on the stock markets this week because I want several million to push on shaping my island which looks like crap at the moment. I need to move soo many things. Anyone with a really good price this week and is willing to let me travel back and fourth to sell will be nicely tipped and gifted anything in my catalogue. Within reason.

Northern Hemisphere - UK

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic