Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 1,401 to 1,420 of 10,553

foxyflimflam

@UnknownReader I've heard that you can't sell to him or Flick if he is not on your island 😔

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

Blaze420

Yes I’ll bring you some ! @MrMeowPuss

Please let my know if you send me a friend request.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5153-4110-6064 | My Nintendo: BLAZE420

UnknownReader

@foxyflimflam oh, bummer. But You can get DIY from Celeste. So nxt time she visit, i'll let you know.

My Brain, eyes, and fingers are not team player. They don't coordinate with each other.

MrMeowPuss

@Blaze420 Thank you and it' open now! Be warned my island is very basic LOL

Nintendo Network ID: MrMeowPuss Friend Code: SW-7290-1987-5404

Nintendo Network ID: MrMeowPuss | Twitter:

foxyflimflam

@Blaze420 If you wanna add me, my FC is on here! (: I love how many nice ppl I have met on here and don't go trashing your island! Lol

SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

UnknownReader

@MrMeowPuss i have apple

My Brain, eyes, and fingers are not team player. They don't coordinate with each other.

foxyflimflam

Is anyone getting any of the pink kitchen stuff (or any for that matter)? I keep getting small appliances like toaster and mixer, but no fridge or counter! So frustrating 😔

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

foxyflimflam

@UnknownReader Oh that is good to know! I would have assumed it would be the same as the others so that is awesome news! (:

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

foxyflimflam

@MrMeowPuss Have we added each other yet? I am having a hard time keeping track and want to make sure I'm not missing out on adding awesome people 😊

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

UnknownReader

@foxyflimflam she will give DIY to other player, my lil girl get it from her on my island.

foxyflimflam

@MrMeowPuss We ARE friends! I thought so! This quarantine has my brain all messed up! Lol

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

MrMeowPuss

foxyflimflam wrote:

@MrMeowPuss Have we added each other yet? I am having a hard time keeping track and want to make sure I'm not missing out on adding awesome people 😊

Yes we have You can visit my island too if you like but not much to see haha

MrMeowPuss

@foxyflimflam haha it's ok I'm the same! I find we are rarely online the same time since I'm southern hem.

foxyflimflam

@MrMeowPuss I'd love to come to your island! I can come after this mystery island! (:

I think I forgot bc I don't have you on my best friend list. I will send you a request when I get there!

Edited on by foxyflimflam

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

UnknownReader

@MrMeowPuss oh, my gate is open

UnknownReader

cool i'll come fish again

Mountain_Man

MrMeowPuss wrote:

@foxyflimflam I horded like 20 scorpions when he visited and made a nice profit of 250k!

I've seen videos of people who will hoard literally hundreds of tarantulas stacked two high across their island waiting for Flick to show up. That's a bit ridiculous.

The Mountain Man

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic