Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 121 to 140 of 10,553

Aozz101x

The only thing so far that's disappointing so far about this game. Is the fact that we still can't backup our saves, this was the same issue with City Folk and New Leaf (not sure about Wild World, The Original may let you move the save on one Memory Card to the other.)
otherwise, The Game is looking fantastic. one other thing that i want, since Nintendo has been able to let's us share our creative stuff. i'm hoping they will do the same for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. i would love to see the option of letting us downloading clothes and such.

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

someguy050

I know this sounds weird, but I don't care particularly for cloud saves. I like keeping my Switch docked almost all the time so the chances of it breaking are small. Still, for the sake of everyone else who wants them, I hope Nintendo listens, but it isn't likely.

Right now, I'm sinking my teeth into Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and in a moment I'm going to play Mario Maker 2!
In the future, I can't wait to grind some New Horizons and Link's Awakening!

Dpullam

I am really glad they decided to release this Animal Crossing in Spring! I can only inagine how many hours I will be pouring into this therapeutic, simulation game.

Gamertag: DeePullThree
Switch Friend Code: SW-2321-5988-1019
PlayStation 5 User Profile: DeePullThree

LuigiTheGreenFire

Dpullam wrote:

I am really glad they decided to release this Animal Crossing in Spring! I can only inagine how many hours I will be pouring into this therapeutic, simulation game.

As much as it sucks that it got delayed, it's way more appealing to start in Spring than late Fall or Early Winter. I'm not getting the game digitally right at midnight and start it because I don't wanna start the game in the dead of night. I'll probably go to a retailer around 6-8 in the morning to pick up a physical copy.

What Would W. Do?

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1033-1732 | Nintendo Network ID: Wman1996

toiletduck

Getting excited for this, even though I've never played a single entry in the series yet.

Do these games always have daily objectives? That may be an argument to buy the game digitally, even though I'm primarily physical first.

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

DarkRula

@toiletduck There's no daily objectives in the sense of a checklist, but it's still a game you'll want to have access to whenever you can even if it's just to check in for ten-thirty minutes before going onto something else.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

k8sMum

Does anyone know if there are more than 1 island layout to choose from when starting the game?

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

TioRogerio

@k8sMum It´s still a mystery ... but I´d bet that we will have more layouts, as we had in New Leaf (3ds).

TioRogerio

Magician

Less than six weeks to go, my friends.
Untitled

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SKTTR

New Horizons.
6,5 GB if you wanna pre-download it NOW.
I wait for the CARTRIDGE baby!
1.120.000 Bells for Tom Nook.
4 players co-op
8 players online
8 villagers share 1 island
collecting and crafting
shaking coconut trees
and go shopping
furniture all over the place!
I am a merchant of shinies!
everything for 100$ or 9.999.999 Bells
come to SKTTRCITY
in 36 days!

ps. cut my trees if you love golden axe in face and ban.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

CodyMKW

stares 👀
Untitled

CodyMKW

Switch Friend Code: SW-2549-4631-6600 | 3DS Friend Code: 0645-5821-2438 | My Nintendo: CodyMKW | Nintendo Network ID: CodyMKW | Twitter:

DC8

@CodyMKW I click on it every day hoping something happens. Everyday I am disappointed.

Oh well, March 20th isn't (super) far away

DC8

Magician

Hmm, a twenty-five minute Animal Crossing Direct? I'm not sure what to expect. Sure AC:NH is my #2 most anticipated game of 2020. But I'm going into the game assuming that not much will be changed.

How much of AC:NH is new enough to warrant a Direct this long?

I'm hoping this isn't simply an overview of a game fans like myself know fairly well.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Anti-Matter

@Magician
I really hope we will see a big city or commercial buildings and they have purpose to be open their business, not just as cosmetic like Happy Home Designer.

If we can take part time job or manage the businesd inside the commercial buildings, it will be very great idea for having some tycoon elements.

Anti-Matter

Magician

Anti-Matter wrote:

@Magician
I really hope we will see a big city or commercial buildings and they have purpose to be open their business, not just as cosmetic like Happy Home Designer. If we can take part time job or manage the businesd inside the commercial buildings, it will be very great idea for having some tycoon elements.

In early footage we've seen players being tasked with crafting their own tools, like you would in Minecraft. Since everything is taking place on an island, I assume players will be responsible for building the town itself. That civilization won't be on the island from the beginning as it had been in previous AC games. More than simply having Mayoral responsibilities as players did in New Leaf, in New Horizons it'll be your task to build the island into a thriving community.

Do you want a fabulous department store? You'll have to build it yourself.

Do you want a fancy club where K.K. Slider can perform on weekends? You'll have to build it yourself.

Edited on by Magician

DAHstroy

Whatever happens with all the businesses, I don't want the main gameplay to change. As interesting as 'tycoon elements' would be @Anti-Matter, I don't want to have to worry about running a store in Animal Crossing. I just want to walk around, talk to villagers, catch some bugs and maybe gather a handful of bells while doing so.

DAHstroy

Monkeido

Wow, I'm blown away, it's everything I wanted and more! Can't wait! ^^

Monkeido

Anti-Matter

When i saw terraforming like Dragon Quest Builders....
WOW...!! 😮😃
Now my impression is 90 / 100 so far. 😁

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic