Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 10,543

meeto_1

@foxyflimflam you’re welcome. Thanks for the flowers. Much needed.

Switch name: Jason
Friend code: SW-5068-9408-5112
Please let me know if you are adding me, I reject requests I don’t recognise.

Northern Hemisphere - UK
Island name: Bravos
Native Flowers: Tulips
Native Fruit: Oranges

foxyflimflam

@SKTTR I will be testing my connection and if it its wonky, I may have to wait till later or possibly tmrw. I hate knowing I could be the reason ppl lose their progress if my connection ends the session ):

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

Xyphon22

Wow. So two balloons in a row today gave me a cherry blossom recipe. The first was my 8th recipe. The second was a repeat. I didn't know you could get a repeat until you had them all. Maybe that means these are all that are available yet? I don't know. Anyways, if anyone wants an outdoor picnic set recipe, let me know.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

foxyflimflam

@meeto_1 Of course! I love to help (as long as my connection allows and cooperates) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

meeto_1

@Xyphon22 there are 13 recipes: 2 floor 2 wall, clock, handbag, wand, 2 plants, picnic set, lantern, umbrella and petal pile

Northern Hemisphere - UK

foxyflimflam

Been getting a lot of friend requests so if anyone sends me one, please let me know who you are! I only like to add those I interact with on here and I know are gonna courteous and polite when it comes to island visits and helping each other out! (: I love how many awesome ppl I have met through here in the short time I have been in this forum!!! 💗

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

Xyphon22

@meeto_1 Yeah, I know (well actually I've seen 14 on different sites). I was just hoping that since I got a repeat that meant the others simply weren't available yet, like a couple of the Bunny Day recipes can't be received until the 12th. I don't know why it gave me a repeat when there are still 5 or 6 that I don't have yet.

Xyphon22

meeto_1

@Xyphon22 I remember getting duplicates whilst I had an incomplete set. I’m new to the franchise but seems they are copying pocket camp ie random assignment including items you already have.

Northern Hemisphere - UK

meeto_1

@foxyflimflam sent request, profile name is Jason

Northern Hemisphere - UK

foxyflimflam

@meeto_1 Awesome! Thank you!!! 😊

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

SKTTR

@meeto_1 Ah, so you're Jason. Good to know

And Lien, who are you? It's disconnected again. You left your stuff here. I'll keep it safe til you come back.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Blaze420

You’re islands nice @SKTTR

Please let my know if you send me a friend request.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5153-4110-6064 | My Nintendo: BLAZE420

SKTTR

Blaze420 wrote:

You’re islands nice @SKTTR

Thanks for the flowers. I would like more, like 10 more of each of those mums.
I have your soccer ball ready... and the moneys. ^^

Ok, I'm closed now, visiting another island. See you all soon.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Blaze420

Dodo code: 362P4
Gates open

Please let my know if you send me a friend request.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5153-4110-6064 | My Nintendo: BLAZE420

Synomenon

So after resident services gets upgraded to a real building, the island music (the laid back guitar music) changes. Is there any way to get that music back?

Synomenon

FattyWhale_42

@peace_n_love_92

I'd love to see Flick (or C.J.) anytime someone has them, since you can only get one model at a time from either one. And right now my house has more critters than the museum does! xD

@Eel

Did you ask about the Cherry-blossom Bonsai tree, last night, or was it the branches? Because I just got the Bonsai, and I'm thinking that's what you actually said. xP

Edited on by FattyWhale_42

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

Mountain_Man

Looking at the awesome villages and rooms on Reddit makes me feel bad about my own lack of creativity.

However, I don't feel bad about not expending the extraordinary amount of time that was necessary for those people to have acquired so many very specific items already, and to have terraformed their islands "just so".

The Mountain Man

Xyphon22

Alright, I think I'm officially done searching for cherry blossom recipes. After I got a repeat earlier today, for the first time since this Bunny Day/cherry blossom event started a balloon just gave me a regular ol' recipe that has nothing to do with either thing. I don't know if the game thinks I already have all of the recipes or what, but I'm not wasting any more time actively looking. If I just happen to find some, great. If not, oh well.

Xyphon22

Mountain_Man

Synomenon wrote:

So after resident services gets upgraded to a real building, the island music (the laid back guitar music) changes. Is there any way to get that music back?

Pretty sure the answer is no.

The Mountain Man

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic