Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 10,553

Blaze420

Add me on the switch first then i think you’ll be able to add me to your friends @Ashis

Please let my know if you send me a friend request.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5153-4110-6064 | My Nintendo: BLAZE420

Ryu_Niiyama

Do the Nooks sell different recipe books on different players islands? It is taking some time for me to learn new recipes and I am getting repeats with bottles and talking to villagers.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

RR529

I think it would be a good idea to have a list of all Bunny Day DIY recipes, that way we can see what we're missing. This is everything I can think of at the moment, and I have made everything in the list other than the Arch (which is maybe the reward for making everything else?).

Arch
Bag
Bed
Balloons (2 Types)
Crown
Earth Egg Clothing Set
Fence
Festive Party Dress
Festive Party Hat
Flooring
Garland
Lamp
Leaf Egg Clothing Set
Rug
Sky Egg Clothing Set
Stone Egg Clothing Set
Stool
Table
Vanity
Wall
Wall Clock
Wardrobe
Water Egg Clothing Set
Wood Egg Clothing Set
Wreath

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Blaze420

Yes you get the arch when you complete everything else but you won’t get it until the 12th and after that you will get another DIY from the bunny and it’ll be a wand. @RR529

UnknownReader

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

Do the Nooks sell different recipe books on different players islands? It is taking some time for me to learn new recipes and I am getting repeats with bottles and talking to villagers.

Good question, I am wondering too.

My Brain, eyes, and fingers are not team player. They don't coordinate with each other.

Zach777

Looking for flowers, all kinds, rare colors.

Will buy. No unnecessary/unrealistic costs.

Switch Friend Code: 2533-4777-6888
Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260
Pokémon GO Friend Code: 0296 8052 5792

Switch Friend Code: SW-2533-4777-6888 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794 | My Nintendo: Zach777 | Nintendo Network ID: Zach777

k8sMum

I love AC. I don't mind grinding. I so want to love playing this game.

But a sense of disappointment in some aspects is setting in. The egg nonsense. Never bought I'd be thrilled to catch a C+ bass! I've only gotten 2 of the cherry blossom recipes but duplicates of the egg ones. Eggs all over the place. I thing The egg room items are fugly, but that's a matter of personal taste so I don't fault The game. But it's too repetitive for too long.

The random mystery isles are a farce, with the player 9 times out of 10 merely getting a miniature version of their own island. I don't expect treasures every time I travel, but this is ridiculous. Why bother if you know there's nothing but disappointment for your 2000 Nook Miles.I

Getting stuck with a resident you don't want with no way to make them leave. Yet it a camper wants to stay you cannot pick who they replace.

Having to craft items one at a time. I can live with the irritation of the breaking tools, but the crafting decision is daft, imho.

This is just my own personal rant. But a game I am used to grinding away at and sinking hours into is feeling more like drudgery than fun.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Jerome

in online mode, can u play some mini games together? please add me

Edited on by Jerome

sw; 5410-9710-9915

RR529

@k8sMum, I feel you, especially on the egg stuff. It's not a big deal at first whenever there's a lot of stuff to make (and I'll agree that none of the egg items are aesthetically pleasing), but once you have most things made you realize how much overkill it is (I caught 5 eggs in a row fishing today!).

I don't mind the mystery islands though. I just assumed they're there in case you want/need extra drops after you've depleted your own island for the day (especially the really limited stuff like the stone drops).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Ralizah

@Ryu_Niiyama I don't think so. I'm playing with my family every day, and we all have the same books. The only variation comes from bottles, balloons, and, of course, talking to villagers.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Ryu_Niiyama

@Ralizah good to know. Thank you.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Blaze420

Anyone need to sell turnips? They’re 399bells at my island right now, if so lmk so I can open my gate.

k8sMum

@RR529

I saw the mystery isles as a chance, albeit a rare one, to get fruit/flowers. Especially as ninty made online so convoluted. There needs to be the opportunity, again rare but available, for players to obtain fruit/flowers without going online.

Otherwise there's no real purpose for them.

Edited on by k8sMum

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Mountain_Man

I scored the money rock island this evening, which was cool. It's a nice haul of bells without feeling game breaking.

But I agree, I hope there is a way for offline players to get additional flower and fruit types.

The Mountain Man

Heavyarms55

Okay I have to say, I didn't want to complain but... I played a LOT of ACNH this weekend and I am very very sick of the eggs. I'm pretty sure I've crafted everything from them (except the clothing because I'm never gonna wear it so why waste the space? Unless, do we need to craft it?) and I've gotten at least 2 or 3 repeat crafting recipes.

At least we can eat them in place of fruit for moving trees or breaking rocks...

@Ironman21 You can edit your comments if you have more to say or just need to fix a typo. Please try to avoid posting several small comments.

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

RR529

@Heavyarms55, I think the egg clothing is required if you want the reward for making all Bunny Day items. I'm planning on just selling all the egg clothing once the event's over.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Heavyarms55

@RR529 Well... at least that gives me something to do with the eggs.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

LOBBY-LOBBY

Can someone help me i have zero bells..can you give me item to sell or can i ransack ur island 😇 please

MY FRIEND CODE SW-6828-6315-5690
PSN: L_0_3_3_Y

Mountain_Man

LOBBY-LOBBY wrote:

Can someone help me i have zero bells..can you give me item to sell or can i ransack ur island 😇 please

Mystery tour... unless you have no Nook Miles, either. In which case I have to ask, what have you been spending all your bells and miles on?

The Mountain Man

Mountain_Man

I have to say, I'm loving the hourly music. I enjoyed the New Leaf soundtrack, would even say it's iconic, but New Horizons kicks it up a notch with light jazz and more realistic sounding instruments. I'm hoping I can find a soundtrack rip at some point because I'd love to have it on my music player.

The Mountain Man

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic