Forums

Topic: Adult Switch Gamers

Posts 361 to 380 of 2,648

AgentLA

@Lroy

Yes, ill be there Monday.

Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast πŸ•Ή
NL Arcade Community High-Score Pilot πŸš€

Switch Friend Code: SW-7629-1891-6394 | My Nintendo: Frenchie | Nintendo Network ID: Agent721 | Twitter:

Lroy

Agent721 wrote:

@Lroy

Yes, ill be there Monday.

Sweet! Added you to the list on my original post on page 17 of this thread. We've got ten of us playing on Monday πŸ‘

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast πŸ•Ή | πŸš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Kodos

Hello everybody.

I just got my Switch recently and i'm looking for some grown ups to play mk8 together.

Just add me if you like...

Kodos

Switch Friend Code: SW-3494-2661-0617 | 3DS Friend Code: 3711-8566-2398 | Nintendo Network ID: Kodos82

OorWullie

Looks like we've got ourselves a large group for some Mario Kart shenanigans tomorrow evening.

@Kodos I'll add you just now, Mr Mustard's the name.

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Mr Mustard πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­
SW-6101-8403-1640

πŸ•ΉοΈ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards πŸ•ΉοΈ

Lroy

@OorWullie I know. Great to have such a good turnout. Really looking forward to it mate πŸ‘

Lroy

Kodos wrote:

Hello everybody.

I just got my Switch recently and i'm looking for some grown ups to play mk8 together.

Just add me if you like...

You're welcome to join us from 8PM (UK time) tomorrow night buddy.

Kodos

@Lroy Thanks. I'll try to make it.

Busy adding all of you to my Switch/Wii U/3DS friendlists.

Edited on by Kodos

Kodos

Switch Friend Code: SW-3494-2661-0617 | 3DS Friend Code: 3711-8566-2398 | Nintendo Network ID: Kodos82

Lroy

Lroy wrote:

Shall we say MARIO KART 8 DELUXE for Monday night then? 8-til late (UK time). I can set up a room and then anyone on my friends list can join when they like I believe?

Post a reply and I'll edit you into this post, that way we can see who is taking part and just click on your name and get each other's friend codes if need be.

See you on the track!

Confirmed Racing on Monday from 8PM GMT/UK (no obligation, just those that said they will try and join in): @Lroy @RetroGamerAndrew @JasmineDragon
@Bunkerneath
@BlueMage1989
@OorWullie
@Eagle9
@Benjoo
@Meppi64
@Agent721
@Kodos

This is everyone confirmed for taking part tomorrow πŸ‘

OorWullie

@Lroy That's 11 names there, 12 is the maximum allowed. Never played with a full house of gaming friends before. We used to have MK8 tournaments on Wii U but I don't think it was ever full. Splatoon on the other hand we had 32 of us playing one time. It was a knock out tournament and was a great laugh.

SW-6101-8403-1640

Lroy

@OorWullie I suspect that's 11 people, possibly twelve with @arthexavier who'll drop in as the evening goes on. So we may not all be racing at once. Hope so though.

Lroy

@OorWullie If MARIO KART 8 DELUXE goes well tomorrow. Be ace to have a SPLATOON 2 evening one night too.

bluemage1989

Really excited to see who had bragging rights on the board come Tuesday!!

bluemage1989

Lroy

bluemage1989 wrote:

Oh good lord, it won't be me that's for sure. Hopefully, with mix of Grand Prix and battle mode games, everyone will have an opportuntly to shine, lol!

On that note, if anyone has any requests for what Grand Prix and Battle modes they want, let me know and I'll be sure to select it as part of the evening. Imagine 150cc will suffice for most Grand Prix, can try a few 200cc as well if there's a demand for it. Random Battle mode is always a winner.

RetroGamerAndrew

Lroy wrote:

bluemage1989 wrote:

Oh good lord, it won't be me that's for sure. Hopefully, with mix of Grand Prix and battle mode games, everyone will have an opportuntly to shine, lol!

On that note, if anyone has any requests for what Grand Prix and Battle modes they want, let me know and I'll be sure to select it as part of the evening. Imagine 150cc will suffice for most Grand Prix, can try a few 200cc as well if there's a demand for it. Random Battle mode is always a winner.

Well it won't be me either, you can bet on it! But I'm sure we'll have a great time anyway. I'll be joining in later as I said earlier in the thread... can't wait!

The original fire has died and gone, but the riot inside moves on.

RetroGamerAndrew

Switch Friend Code: SW-3772-6675-0699 | My Nintendo: RetroAndy | Twitter:

JasmineDragon

@Lroy Just realised the time difference is too much for me to be able to join up, unless you guys are planning to play for three or four hours. I only get out of work around 10:00 GMT, and probably wouldn't be able to start playing until long after that.

So sorry, probably won't be able to make it. On the plus side, this means one more spot open for whoever wants it.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Lroy

JasmineDragon wrote:

@Lroy Just realised the time difference is too much for me to be able to join up, unless you guys are planning to play for three or four hours. I only get out of work around 10:00 GMT, and probably wouldn't be able to start playing until long after that.

So sorry, probably won't be able to make it. On the plus side, this means one more spot open for whoever wants it.

No worries fella. Just have a check to see if any of us are still online. I know some of the guys are planning on playing until gone midnight. So I guess we'll just see how it goes.

Lroy

Just had a quick go of ROCKET LEAGUE. Barely played online at all and only put 10hrs into the game since buying it soon after launch last year. I suck at this game ☺️

Hopefully, I can pick up a few pointers down the line if we end up having a few games nights on it. I know it is very popular we quite a few peeps on here.

Edited on by Lroy

DashKappei

Hey guys
I'm 40 but a kid at heart, dunno if that qualifies πŸ˜‚
How does gamenights work? I'd like to join

My time zone is GMT, tho I'm also on at random times and pretty late at night.
Mario Kart, Rocket League, FIFA (oops, wait...), DOOM, R:Revelations 2, FAST are my online mp games iirc.

Still haven't got Splatoon 2. I will tho. While ARMS didn't grab me (ehehe) and PayDay2 turned bad. Have no idea if Kirby is online (prob not) but the demo turned me off anyway with how sluggish it felt compared to how Kirby usually moves (I blame the halved framerate).

Edited on by DashKappei

DashKappei

Switch Friend Code: SW-7921-9388-6881

Lroy

@DashKappei Speaking only from my own limited experience, having only relatively recently become more active on here, we're just getting started with the game nights having had a good laugh playing the likes of MK8 DELUXE and SPLATOON 2 last week with some of our mutual Arcade High-Score community buddies @meppi64 @agent721 and @oorwullie

So any game you fancy playing should be cool to get a few of us together.

We are having a MK8 DELUXE games night tomorrow. Starts 8PM UK time and will go on for as long as people want. Be terrific if you could join us paisan πŸ˜‰

OorWullie

@Lroy I sent you an invite on Rocket League when I saw you come on. You were playing a seasons match. I had to turn it off a few minutes later though as my dinner was ready.

SW-6101-8403-1640

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic