Forums

Topic: Adult Switch Gamers

Posts 321 to 340 of 2,648

AgentLA

@bluemage1989

Hi bluemage, I just picked up Doom. If you’re interested in some matches, let me know.

Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast πŸ•Ή
NL Arcade Community High-Score Pilot πŸš€

Switch Friend Code: SW-7629-1891-6394 | My Nintendo: Frenchie | Nintendo Network ID: Agent721 | Twitter:

Lroy

@Agent721 Will do πŸ‘

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast πŸ•Ή | πŸš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

bluemage1989

@Agent721 @Lroy @meppi64 would love to fit in some Mario Kart and Doom if you guys are up for it next week. I have crazy work hours and can't make solid plans but if your saying 8 onwards I will do my best to be there on time. What days do youll have in mind??

bluemage1989

GreyGoatee

Good evening all.
I would be up for some Splatoon 2 next week.
if I can drag myself away from darkest dungeon that is!

My extremely user friendly code thingy (cos nintendo allowing adding gamertags would have been such a hassle!!!)
sw-1114-8148-5233

Lroy

Forgot to add SUPER BOMBERMAN R to that list of games we could play together online next week.

Anyhow, good to see some interest. Perhaps we can pin a day down for next week by Monday?

AgentLA

@bluemage1989

I’m in LA, the other guys in UK & Europe. So it all depends on your locale. This week we met up at 8pm UK time or 1pm LA Time. I played on my lunch break, I have flexible hours.

I’m up for any time weekdays as long as I can fit it in. And anytime on the weekends.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7629-1891-6394 | My Nintendo: Frenchie | Nintendo Network ID: Agent721 | Twitter:

bluemage1989

I work erratic hours but if you guys pick a day and time I'll do my best to make it. What would you guys like to play??

bluemage1989

AgentLA

@bluemage1989

I’ll keep you posted. I’m shooting for more MK. I’m not sure who else owns Doom. I just picked it up myself.

RetroGamerAndrew

Hey guys, count me in for a bit of MK8, played the hell out of MK on pretty much every Nintendo platform, portable & not, and recently got back on track on my Switch.
I'll be online later in the evening, sunday to thursday starting around 11, 11.30PM thru 2AM GMT+1 (yeah I'm a night owl!). I'm calling out fellows @Agent721, @meppi64, @Lroy but anyone willing to join is welcome!
Friend code in signature, just be sure to give me a shout if you add me

The original fire has died and gone, but the riot inside moves on.

RetroGamerAndrew

Switch Friend Code: SW-3772-6675-0699 | My Nintendo: RetroAndy | Twitter:

Lroy

Shall we say MARIO KART 8 DELUXE for Monday night then? 8-til late (UK time). I can set up a room and then anyone on my friends list can join when they like I believe?

Post a reply and I'll edit you into this post, that way we can see who is taking part and just click on your name and get each other's friend codes if need be.

See you on the track!

Confirmed Racing on Monday from 8PM GMT/UK (no obligation, just those that said they will try and join in): @Lroy @RetroGamerAndrew @JasmineDragon
@Bunkerneath
@BlueMage1989
@OorWullie
@Eagle9
@Benjoo
@Meppi64
@Agent721
@Kodos

Edited on by Lroy

Lroy

GreyGoatee wrote:

Good evening all.
I would be up for some Splatoon 2 next week.
if I can drag myself away from darkest dungeon that is!

We will be playing SPLATOON 2 at some point too no doubt. I'll keep you posted on what night next week gets decided.

RetroGamerAndrew

@Lroy Monday night would be cool, i'll be joining as soon as I get online

The original fire has died and gone, but the riot inside moves on.

RetroGamerAndrew

Switch Friend Code: SW-3772-6675-0699 | My Nintendo: RetroAndy | Twitter:

JasmineDragon

@Lroy I can't commit, but if I'm available at the time I'd be happy to join. I have MK8, Splatoon 2, Super Bomberman R, ARMS and Doom (but I'm terrible at Doom, probably best I stay out of that one!)

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Lroy

@JasmineDragon @retrogamerandrew Added you both to my Monday MK8 DELUXE Games Night post. I have you both already as Switch friends I believe. But you fellas might want to add each other if not already done so.

AgentLA

@bluemage1989
See the posts above & on the previous page for MK action.

Edited on by AgentLA

AgentLA

@RetroGamerAndrew

Sounds good.

ArtheXavier

Hey folks! I'll be adding you to my friends list, just so that you can beat me to a pulp in Mario Kart. 😊

I have been a Nintendo enthusiast since the magical Christmas of 1993, when I got a SNES with Super Mario World and Super Mario Kart. Lovely to meet you, chaps!

Switch Friend code: SW-1992-7925-5001 | Nintendo name: Arthe

Bunkerneath

Will try to make it, depends if my wife will let me :s

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Lroy

Bunkerneath wrote:

Will try to make it, depends if my wife will let me :s

Ha! Ha! That extra difficulty level of life many of us unlock through our own folly πŸ˜‰ I'll add you to the original post of participants.

Edited on by Lroy

Lroy

ArtheXavier wrote:

Hey folks! I'll be adding you to my friends list, just so that you can beat me to a pulp in Mario Kart. 😊

I have been a Nintendo enthusiast since the magical Christmas of 1993, when I got a SNES with Super Mario World and Super Mario Kart. Lovely to meet you, chaps!

You joining in Monday night then?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic