Forums

Topic: Adult Switch Gamers

Posts 2,581 to 2,600 of 2,614

Bunkerneath

@NaviAndMii I was thinking the 18th anniversary of my 18th Birthday

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Lroy

Wow! That has gone fast. Still have to remind myself that the Switch is approaching its two-year anniversary.

In many ways the system and its games still feels new to me. Massive backlog built up already and have bought so many full retail games and eShop exclusives. Gonna slow down my purchases but already fully validated my Day 1 adoption of the system.

I honestly don’t know if I’ll ever desire to play a non-hybrid console again. The fact you play the same game on the TV and in handheld, meaning those of us with limited gaming time can actually make progress in games still excites and amazes me.

Edited on by Lroy

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Windy

Just got my Wii setup to go back online. Found a nice group to play Animal Crossing with and MarioKart. Im really looking for a partner for We Love golf every couple weeks. If anyone still plays Wii online let me know would love to add new friends.

Good bye to the Switch. I sold my Switch and didn't price gouge anyone. That's probably it for home consoles me at 52. I love 3DS and consider it to be my console. The Switch went to a nice family with kids I'm sure who will love it for years to come.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

SonOfVon

bumping this thread. if you're old (over 18) join our adult switch gamers discord! a friendly environment for old farts, links in my signature. we play smash almost every day

Switch Friend Code: SW 5242 9451 6529 | Nintendo Network ID: SonOfVon
🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread  Discord  Guilded 

Eagle9

like it was my fault that in the channel things didn't worked out, well this one is too a way to solve a ridiculous problem what was not my fault to begin with.

It all started from Game&Watch.

3DS Friend Code 5455 9594 9430.
Switch Friend Code 7313-1538-3028.

kosmaty

@Eagle9 From my point of view - you created your own, non-existing problem and started to blame others for this.

kosmaty

Eagle9

I can see when i'm not welcomed. Totally fine by me, this time i can spend with people who really cares about me too.

NaviAndMii

@Eagle9 The only thing that isn't welcome is rude, confrontational or aggressive behaviour...

The community is in a good place - with 70 members (most of whom are very active) and more people than ever having fun chatting about and playing Switch together. If you felt it could've been improved, we've always welcomed (and genuinely appreciated) feedback via the dedicated 'Ideas and Suggestions' channel - but it seemed that you were more interested in launching another unprovoked attack instead?

It was all just unnecessary - especially considering how friendly, warm and welcoming everyone is...I just can't understand what caused you to have such a bad attitude - there was no need for it at all.

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Eagle9

bully sensor goes beep

"Funny when that goes from you" Yeah well funny that the server is full of serious, without humor sense, old farts.

Edited on by Eagle9

Eagle9

Then this is too a misunderstanding - again, result is the same. None benefits if ever come back.

Fowlersrs

Just a shout for this place, if you havnt joined yet do so as we are really trying to ramp it up now there some new games..

A recap of what everyones playing regularly;

Smash bros
Mk8
Paladins
Splatoon 2 splatfest
Wargroove
Fifa 19

And loads more....

Fowlersrs

kosmaty

Rocket League
AoV
Mario Tennis
Diablo

You will find someone for most switch games here. You will also find nice and mature atmosphere

kosmaty

SonOfVon

can't leave out fortnite!

Switch Friend Code: SW 5242 9451 6529 | Nintendo Network ID: SonOfVon
🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread  Discord  Guilded 

pamperedprincess

I'm an adult and I use slang. Not sure what age has to do with slang.lol

Friend code: SW-8370-9029-2230

Blooby

I see more adults play Switch consoles than kids in public these days. That alone debunks the whole "Nintendo is only for kids" myth.

Edited on by Blooby

OK K.O. > Most Cartoon Network shows

Check out my Youtube channel here if you like cringy humor.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6275-6076-4710 | 3DS Friend Code: 1049-4443-8858 | Twitter:

Eagle9

@NaviAndMii
Is there any chance to get back to the server.

If someone else comment this, is same to me than nothing. I like to speak private.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic