Forums

Topic: Adult Switch Gamers

Posts 2,521 to 2,540 of 2,648

AgentLA

It was fun as usual! Thanks guys!

Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹
NL Arcade Community High-Score Pilot 🚀

Switch Friend Code: SW-7629-1891-6394 | My Nintendo: Frenchie | Nintendo Network ID: Agent721 | Twitter:

mauhlin12

It was fun. It feels like I've got a rug burn on my left thumb.

mauhlin12

Switch Friend Code: sw-1462-2641-1823 | Nintendo Network ID: mauhlin12

mauhlin12

Mario Tennis Aces Night is next up on Thursday, July 19 at 830 pm GMT. I'll be hosting and I'll be in the Discord text chat to take any singles/doubles, cpu/no cpu requests, with the Adult Switch Gamers NLife Forum as a backup for communication (Discord crapped out on us for a bit while we were playing Street Fighter yesterday so if it happens again we have a backup plan.) See you all on the court!

mauhlin12

kosmaty

Can't wait to play Mario Tennis today
Although, I feel I will lose easily... I am not sure if I even know all mechanics in game...

I have bought some headset so I will try also voice chat on discord, if anyone will be there to talk

kosmaty

mauhlin12

@kosmaty Cool I'll see you there! I don't have a mic for voice chat but I know some of our regulars do so hopefully you guys can get some chat going. I haven't played Mario Tennis in a couple weeks so I'll be pretty rusty.

mauhlin12

NaviAndMii

I've updated the Adult Switch Gamers Event Schedule thread to show all of the planned gaming sessions for the week ahead - starting with Mario Kart Monday at 8:30pm BST today! ..not 100% sure whether @Fafounet will be hosting this evening but, if not, I'll happily step in again - hopefully catch a few of you later! Cheers!

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

mauhlin12

Mk8d private room now open.

mauhlin12

Chris77

@NaviAndMii managed to get a couple of races in tonight. Thanks for organising.

Chris77

Switch Friend Code: SW-4822-3134-1042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4382-1960-5156 | Nintendo Network ID: Djoser

mauhlin12

@Chris77 We use Discord as our primary means to communicate and organize game nights. The link is in the sig of @naviandmii. Is there a way to send invites or do we just tag users here and post the link @naviandmii? @benjoo too if that's your name here too...

Edited on by mauhlin12

mauhlin12

Chris77

@mauhlin12 @NaviAndMii cheers, I'd seen talk of discord in the thread but it's not something I'd used before. I'll take a look.

Chris77

Switch Friend Code: SW-4822-3134-1042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4382-1960-5156 | Nintendo Network ID: Djoser

Lroy

Chris77 wrote:

@mauhlin12 @NaviAndMii cheers, I'd seen talk of discord in the thread but it's not something I'd used before. I'll take a look.

Most of us had never used Discord before. Don't be put off. It's actually very easy to use and has become extremely useful for messaging members of this Adult Switch Gamers community.

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Fafounet

@NaviAndMii thanks for stepping in. I'll still be on hols until 31st inclusive so count me out for hosting duties until then. Cheers!!

Finally I get my fair share of gaming.
Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

wasilewski

Sorry guys I had to run last night.

Are we still on for Tetris tonight though?

wasilewski

Switch Friend Code: SW-4558-8602-8597 | My Nintendo: heavymetal

mauhlin12

@wasilewski Yes SonofVon will be hosting. Should be starting in 10-15 minutes.

mauhlin12

SonOfVon

a busy and fun last night in the adult switch gamers community, with busy lobbies in doom and splatoon 2. if you're over 18 feel free to join us on here and our discord.

Switch Friend Code: SW 5242 9451 6529 | Nintendo Network ID: SonOfVon
🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread  Discord 

kosmaty

Couldn't join Doom yesterday unfortunatelly
Generally wednesday's afternoons are out for me due to improv practice... (I hoped, I would join a bit later, but I was too exhausted) If someone would like to play Doom other time, I would join with pleasure!

Also - I am always open for some Rocket League fun or/and competitive

Edited on by kosmaty

kosmaty

NaviAndMii

Just wanted to shout out here to let everyone know that we'll be returning to a more simplified system going forward

Mario Kart Monday will now be played every Monday at 8:30pm BST!
Street Fighter 2sday will also be every Tuesday at the same time!

For all other games, feel free to join us over on our community Discord server to connect with fellow Adult Switch Gamers! ..we have channels for ARMS, DOOM, Fortnite, Mario Tennis Aces, Paladins, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Rocket League, Splatoon 2, Super Bomberman R and UNO - and also play many other games - just give people a shout over there and you'll find others to play with in no time!

Hopefully catch you for some games soon! Cheers!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Lroy

NaviAndMii wrote:

Just wanted to shout out here to let everyone know that we'll be returning to a more simplified system going forward

Mario Kart Monday will now be played every Monday at 8:30pm BST!
Street Fighter 2sday will also be every Tuesday at the same time!

For all other games, feel free to join us over on our community Discord server to connect with fellow Adult Switch Gamers! ..we have channels for ARMS, DOOM, Fortnite, Mario Tennis Aces, Paladins, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Rocket League, Splatoon 2, Super Bomberman R and UNO - and also play many other games - just give people a shout over there and you'll find others to play with in no time!

Hopefully catch you for some games soon! Cheers!

What he said 😉 🍻

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic