Forums

Topic: Adult Switch Gamers

Posts 2,381 to 2,400 of 2,648

andykara2003

[quote=NaviAndMii]@andykara2003 Yeah, it's looking great! We're also thinking about introducing a 'Wildcard Wednesday' day to the schedule so that games that aren't in the above list (eg. ARMS, DOOM etc) also get a look in - so there should be even more variety going forward! ..should be a lot of fun!
Nice one, really appreciate your efforts

Switch friend code : SW-2186-1426-3518

Nintendo Network ID: Andykara2003

Fafounet

@xNo1Hatedx
@Fisheh
Welcome! I sent you both a friend request.

Finally I get my fair share of gaming.
Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

kosmaty

I have found that Bethesda is planning to bring Elder Scrolls card game to the Switch. Since you should be log in with Bethesda account to it, when it comes to Switch, I have checked the game and it is good stuff for me. Anyone else here is playing or is interested, when it comes to Switch?

kosmaty

xNo1Hatedx

@Fafounet yup i got it accepted you glad to have a bunch of friends on here to bad there wasnt a chating system on switch lol

xNo1Hatedx

Switch Friend Code: SW-0077-1180-9148 | My Nintendo: xNo1Hatedx | Nintendo Network ID: xNo1Hatedx | Twitter:

AndyD

Hey guys, mind if I join? I am looking for some older gamers to play. Is there a way to categorize my friends list on the switch so that those who add me from this forum I can mark as in this "group"? If that makes any sense. I don't have too many multiplayer games, but I do have the essential ones.

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Fafounet

@xNo1Hatedx Great thanks! It's a great little community that we have here. Makes playing online oh so worthwhile and fun!

Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

Fafounet

@kosmaty yes I am too! I found that I enjoyed Gwent in The Witcher 3 way more than I should have. And a Elder Scrolls card game should be good fun

Praise the Switch!

Lroy

scubydo wrote:

Hey guys, mind if I join? I am looking for some older gamers to play. Is there a way to categorize my friends list on the switch so that those who add me from this forum I can mark as in this "group"? If that makes any sense. I don't have too many multiplayer games, but I do have the essential ones.

The only filtering system I can see on the Switch Friends lists is 'favourite'. So you could, if you felt the need, add us from this group as favourites?

EDIT: I strongly recommend joining the Adult Switch Gamers Discord that @knownaslethal set-up for us and @NaviandMii oversees. He - @NaviandMii - has a link to it in his forum sig.

I was very sceptical about joining up to yet another app/forum/thingy - having never tried Discord myself before. However, it is really, really easy and super useful. I instant message chat with the fellas from this thread on there daily.

Plus, it is a great way to arrange and manage our weekly Game Nights. It supports both text chat and voice chat to suit your needs.

Edited on by Lroy

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

meppi64

@Fisheh
I hope you don't mind me asking, but you didn't happen to own a small Japanese import store in Belgium during the mid-90's by any chance?

I recognise the username from many years ago, but I see you're in the UK, so it's probably just a coincidence. But I have a ton of great memories about that place as it helped me get deep into the Japanese import gaming scene, especially the Sega Saturn, so I had to ask.

meppi64

Switch Friend Code: SW-8347-9726-5976 | My Nintendo: meppi64 | Nintendo Network ID: meppi64

andykara2003

Would someone mind explaining to me the benefits of using Guilded? I'm not entirely sure what it's function is yet - does it play a necessary role for when we get together for online play?

Unrelated, I have this topic set as 'watched' on the site - but is there a way of getting email notifications of even better, phone notifications when new posts turn up here?

Edited on by andykara2003

NaviAndMii

@andykara2003 We don't really use Guilded too much It has an up to date calendar, so you can see what events are happening and when - and we might use it for votes (and maybe a few other things) in future - but, generally speaking, here and Discord are the main places

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

andykara2003

@NaviAndMii Nice one, thanks for that and I don't suppose there's the possibility of setting up a phone or email alert for this thread?

Edited on by andykara2003

Lroy

andykara2003 wrote:

@NaviAndMii Nice one, thanks for that and I don't suppose there's the possibility of setting up a phone or email alert for this thread?

I think you need to select 'watch topic'. That should send you an email notification if a post is then made here? Unless you have turned-off email notifications under your account settings on NintendoLife?

Edited on by Lroy

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Fisheh

@meppi64 No not guilty 😁 I originally used Fish online for games , mirc etc, but getting that name is impossible today so various versions of it I use now .

Fisheh

andykara2003

@Lroy Nice one, thanks - I didn't have "When you have some content that might interest me" checked in settings. Hopefully this'll resolve it

meppi64

@Fisheh ah, it was a long shot.
Would be surprised to see him on a Nintendo site of all places as he was a hardcore Sega fanboy.

meppi64

Switch Friend Code: SW-8347-9726-5976 | My Nintendo: meppi64 | Nintendo Network ID: meppi64

kosmaty

@Fafounet Nice
If you start playing before ESL comes to Switch, feel free to add me to friends on Bethesda account - kosmaty666

kosmaty

mauhlin12

@scubydo Welcome! Sent you a friend request as well.

mauhlin12

Switch Friend Code: sw-1462-2641-1823 | Nintendo Network ID: mauhlin12

Fafounet

@scubydo welcome and added!

Praise the Switch!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic