Posts 1,881 to 1,900 of 2,648

Eagle9

Bootcha. Thanks.

Edited on by Eagle9

It all started from Game&Watch.

3DS Friend Code 5455 9594 9430.
Switch Friend Code 7313-1538-3028.

Fafounet

Good going on MKD8 tonight. 10 players at the same time at some point!

Finally I get my fair share of gaming.
Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

SonOfVon

got disconnected. had an awesome time as always, gents. I'll try to join the discord next time

Switch Friend Code: SW 5242 9451 6529 | Nintendo Network ID: SonOfVon
🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread  Discord 

Fafounet

@SonOfVon Super! Thanks for joining

Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

AgentLA

That was a lot of fun as usual. Cheers guys!
I hope your little one feels better soon @Lroy.

Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹
NL Arcade Community High-Score Pilot 🚀

Switch Friend Code: SW-7629-1891-6394 | My Nintendo: Frenchie | Nintendo Network ID: Agent721 | Twitter:

Fafounet

I'll call it quits after this championship guys.

Praise the Switch!

NaviAndMii

Well, that was another fun evenings karting! Thanks so much for hosting again @Fafounet - and gg's all round! Peaked out at 10 players this evening too - great effort!

Untitled

Really enjoyed having Discord open on the side as well, chatting away in between races - thanks for setting that up @Knownaslethal Worked a treat!

(..and hope your little man feels better soon, @Lroy! )

Cheers everyone!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

mauhlin12

@Fafounet Thanks for hosting, looks like I got in right on time for the peak player count. @Lroy Hope your little ones get well soon. @all GGs and hopefully we'll be able to get in some Street Fighter tomorrow! Are the servers up yet @Agent721 ? See you all next week if nothing else, I'm up for whatever it is next week- MK8D, Splat2n, Street Fighter.

mauhlin12

Switch Friend Code: sw-1462-2641-1823 | Nintendo Network ID: mauhlin12

mauhlin12

Looks like playing with friends is pretty easy in Street Fighter Collection. People can host and join private lobbies and there is a friends filter. Dear God is this game laggy though. I think the only matches I've won were because of lag lol. My 8Bitdo SNES Pro Controller was not ready for this game yet. I can't consistently do the moves I want to do, or maybe it's just been too long since I've played a Street Fighter.

mauhlin12

Switch Friend Code: sw-1462-2641-1823 | Nintendo Network ID: mauhlin12

Iamcardboard

Had a great time last night! That was my first time playing battle mode, so much fun!

I used to love super street fighter II turbo as a kid, me and my big sister had blisters on our thumbs from fighting each other. Our mother would call it “Nintendo thumb” and we would forever be sent to school with Elastoplasts wrapped round our thumbs.

Unfortunately I can’t justify spending £45 on it right after buying Splatoon 2 (which I am totally addicted to right now). Hope you guys enjoying playing tonight! I’m gonna see if I can finish the single player campaign tonight on Splatoon 2!

Hope your young ones get better soon @Lroy

SW-3958-9723-7966

Lroy

Thanks for all the well wishes, got 'em through the night okay and they're with me today at home. Fingers crossed we are over the worst of it.

Last night looks like it was a blast, great pic @NaviandMii - Think 10 players is our record up to now, well done all for matching that number.

Re: STREET FIGHTER ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION.

Sadly, I have just got an email from Amazon UK saying my pre-order has been unexpectedly delayed. Gutted. New expected delivery date isn't until middle of June, two, three weeks. Some time between June 18th and June 26th. Really hope it doesn't take that long. Nearly a month late.

Haven't had this happen to me too often with Amazon UK but still sucks big time.

Edited on by Lroy

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Lroy

I will not be defeated!!! Amazon pre-order cancelled and here comes Argos as a new challenger! (Cheaper too).

Untitled

Edited on by Lroy

Fafounet

@Lroy My copy still in transit won't arrive until tomorrow

Edited on by Fafounet

Praise the Switch!

Lroy

Fafounet wrote:

@Lroy My copy still in transit won't be arrive before tomorrow

Don't worry mate, if we don't manage to play tonight we'll just jump on another evening once your copy arrives. I've got a mad house here and stuff to do tonight anyway. I'm gonna jump online late this evening at some point but most likely won't be til 9:30pm/10pm. Will just see of anyone on my friends list is on at the same time.

Eagle9

Might as well buy that SF 30th Anniversary Collection, mostly because that online play or have there been any as popular fighting games for Nintendo consoles online play.

It all started from Game&Watch.

3DS Friend Code 5455 9594 9430.
Switch Friend Code 7313-1538-3028.

hybridseed

@Lroy Sorry, only just read your message, some other time for sure ☺

Switch: 5859 4845 9859

NNID: Hybridseed

PSN: odogzero

Lroy

hybridseed wrote:

@Lroy Sorry, only just read your message, some other time for sure ☺

Was this about SPLATOON 2?

AgentLA

@mauhlin12

I played online once prior to release and it was quite laggy, nearly impossible to play. I hope with the full release that it gets fixed. Outside of that, the game plays great so far, I enjoyed some local play with a friend.

I use the 8bit do SNES joystick and have had no problems pulling off moves. Remember to install the firmware updates as that removes quite a bit of lag. It is very laggy without those updates, bordering on impossible to play.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7629-1891-6394 | My Nintendo: Frenchie | Nintendo Network ID: Agent721 | Twitter:

AgentLA

@Eagle9

The only other popular fighters I can think of outside of both SF releases have been the NEO GEO releases. But I don’t believe any of those offer online play.

AgentLA

@Lroy

Well done! That’s a crazy delay on Amazon's part.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic