Lroy

@Agent721 Jealous!!!

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast ๐Ÿ•น | ๐Ÿš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Fafounet

@Agent721 Lucky indeed! No post on Saturday here. Hope getting mine on Tuesday. Great timing for the bank holiday!

Finally I get my fair share of gaming.
Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

Eagle9

Lroy wrote:

Although of course, things are up for discussion in this thread, should you feel interested ๐Ÿ˜œ

As you can see i posted already that i do not play any Switch games online other than MK8D (and Worms, which do not have any general interest) atleast at the moment. ;P

Edited on by Eagle9

It all started from Game&Watch.

3DS Friend Code 5455 9594 9430.
Switch Friend Code 7313-1538-3028.

Fafounet

Are you lads ready for some Mario Kart 8 Deluxe action tomorrow evening? If so, join us at 8.30pm UK time on Monday evening for a banana skins and red/blue shells extravaganza! I'll create a room as usual a little before time. Let me know if you have any special requests (mirror races, special items...). Otherwise I'll keep our usual setup.

Lets get racing!!!
Untitled

Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

Lroy

@Fafounet Nice! See you tomorrow ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Lroy

@NaviAndMii Send you a DM on Discord. ๐Ÿ‘

mauhlin12

I should be able to drop in for a few races, not sure exactly when though.

mauhlin12

Switch Friend Code: sw-1462-2641-1823 | Nintendo Network ID: mauhlin12

OorWullie

@Agent721 Superb. I'm going to go up to my local store just now and see if they will sell me it. It's worth a try.

If not I'll just download tomorrow as originally planned.

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Mr Mustard ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ
SW-6101-8403-1640

๐Ÿ•น๏ธ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards ๐Ÿ•น๏ธ

Fafounet

@Agent721 @OorWullie my SFC has just changed to "shipped" status. It'll definitely be tomorrow then.

Praise the Switch!

Fafounet

@Lroy @NaviAndMii @mauhlin12 @OorWullie See you all on the tracks! Will have to keep an eye on the friendly football match France VS Ireland though โšฝ๏ธ . May be a bit distracted!

Praise the Switch!

OorWullie

@Fafounet Nice one.I went to the game shop to see if they had it and would sell me it but unfortunately they won't have it in stock until Friday .No problem ,I'll just download it.I would prefer to have it on the system in the long run anyway. Hopefully it'll appear on the Eshop at 12am tonight UK time but I'm not confident it will as Megaman Collection didn't release until around 3pm on the Tuesday.

Good luck for tonight ,hopefully you'll get some sort of revenge for 2009.

Edited on by OorWullie

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Mr Mustard ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ
SW-6101-8403-1640

๐Ÿ•น๏ธ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards ๐Ÿ•น๏ธ

Fafounet

@OorWullie Yes it is a good one to keep on the memory card, although the latter is getting full at an alarming rate.
I am a French national who has been living in Ireland for the past 15 years, so my heart is split on that one. Thank god it is only a friendly!

Praise the Switch!

AgentLA

@Fafounet

Ha! Iโ€™m French too, but have been living in the US for over 30 years. Iโ€™ll be cheering for Les Bleus, but Iโ€™ll try to join you guys for a few laps as well.

Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast ๐Ÿ•น
NL Arcade Community High-Score Pilot ๐Ÿš€

Switch Friend Code: SW-7629-1891-6394 | My Nintendo: Frenchie | Nintendo Network ID: Agent721 | Twitter:

Fafounet

@Agent721 Great ๐Ÿ‘. We will see you soon then hopefully.
ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!

@mauhlin12 @OorWullie @NaviAndMii @Lroy I will also have discord running in the background on my phone. It may be more responsive than the NF forum if we want/need to communicate by text in the general chat area thanks to the push function of the app.
See you all at around 8.30pm

@SuperJoon @Iamcardboard @bluemage1989 @Kodos @Chris77 @electrolite77 @Mintendo @SonOfVon We are on tonight for our usual MKD8. Feel free to join if you can

Edited on by Fafounet

Praise the Switch!

Lroy

@Fafounet Think I'm gonna have to pull-out of this evening buddy. My son is not feeling so good which means I have to keep an active eye and ear out for him, ๐Ÿ˜ท bucket on hand.

Mrs. has her hands full with our littlest one as well as she hasn't been sleeping, teething we hope rather than poorly.

Been a busy month for the kids as both celebrated birthdays. Most recent one being yesterday. Lots of driving about to visit family and lots of excitement. All the cake might have taken its toll on my boy, lol!

Anyways, hope you all have a good one. Shame to miss it. I may be able to play a bit of handheld, offline, solo-Switch inbetween nursing duties ๐Ÿ˜‰

Fingers crossed tomorrow sees them feeling better and my copy of STREET FIGHTER ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION turns up ๐Ÿ˜œ

Edited on by Lroy

Fafounet

@Lroy Sorry to hear that, hope your little one gets better soon and that Mrs and your good self get some rest tonight. Yes can't wait for Street Fighter, will give my fightstick a go tomorrow evening! All the best

Praise the Switch!

Lroy

@Fafounet Cheers dude.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic