Forums

Topic: Adult Switch Gamers

Posts 1,421 to 1,440 of 2,648

SuperJoon

@NaviAndMii

Yeah I saw I got in and could see your avatar there, went to select one of the options in front of me and poof! Gone again.

I went on Portal Knights after that, the pain from Football Manager was still too strong haha!

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

NaviAndMii

@SuperJoon Yeah, I feel you there - I've certainly had my fair share of Football Manager pain (already!) - Haha!

Hopefully you'll have better luck joining us next time - the Mario Kart God's don't always smile on us for some reason but, by hook or by crook, we usually get there in the end!

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

SuperJoon

@NaviAndMii Will definitely try again next time, probably Thursday I should be available if there's something on

NaviAndMii

@SuperJoon Yeah, we usually try to get together for a Rocket League evening on a Thursday - looks like we'll probably kick things off at around 8:30pm BST (or a little later if that'd suit better?) ..starting with a little 1v1 Tournament, before getting together for some team matches amongst ourselves in a Private Lobby - you'd be more than welcome to join us if you'd be available

(I'll keep everyone posted!)

Edited on by NaviAndMii

Jbs-Dad

@NaviAndMii I'm good for Thursday,looking forward to it. Thanks for organizing it buddy.

Switch code: sw-0773-7462-9023

NaviAndMii

Just thought I'd post a quick reminder about tomorrow's gaming session!

Name: Rocket League Thursday
Time: 8:30pm BST
Events: 1v1 Tournament followed by Private Lobby
Current players: @NaviAndMii @Jbs-Dad @Lroy @Fafounet @SuperJoon

I'll post full details for the Tournament here tomorrow (name, time and password) - you'll be able to subscribe to the Tournament in advance (for in-game updates) with registration opening 15 minutes before it starts - at which point we'll get registered, disband any Parties and battle it out for the 🏆!

Once the Tournament has concluded, I'll send Party invitations out and set up a Private Lobby for us to play some team matches amongst ourselves (mostly standard Soccar, with perhaps a game or two of Hoops/Dropshot thrown in!) ..should be good fun!

Hoping that @OorWullie @Knownaslethal and @Mintendo (our reigning Tournament Champion!) might be able to join us as well - would be great to have a full compliment of 8 players for the evening's session!

Keep an eye out here tomorrow for the full, confirmed details! ..really looking forward to it!

Catch you tomorrow!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

NaviAndMii

@Mintendo Awesome! Our Champion is back to defend his crown! Haha!

Good stuff! 6 players confirmed now - should be another great evening!

Lroy

@gcunit Just a heads up ROCKET LEAGUE games night is on tomorrow. See @NaviandMii posts above for the details.

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Lroy

@NaviAndMii Off-Topic. How did you get your Mii photo to use as an avatar here? I'd like to do the same.

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

NaviAndMii

@Lroy There's probably an easier way, but I took a screenshot of the profile page on my Switch - uploaded it - then cropped the picture (and added Navi) using Pixlr (browser-based photo editor)

electrolite77

Will do my best to partake tomorrow

Xbox Gamertag - GJB77XBOX

Playstation ID - GJB77

Switch friend code - SW-5907-7972-1196

Nintendo network Username - GJB77

SuperJoon

Should still be good for tonight, looking forward to a few games on Rocket League

Fafounet

@NaviAndMii I should be still good to go for tonight, just only for a few matches mind you.
Thanks very much for organising!

Finally I get my fair share of gaming.
Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

NaviAndMii

@Jbs-Dad @Lroy @Fafounet @SuperJoon @Mintendo @electrolite77

Fantastic! Should have a good crowd! ..and still room for one more if anyone else wants to join us? (see post #1470)

Quick update: I just jumped on to Rocket League to get the 1v1 Tournament set up for this evening - the details are as follows:

Tournament name: NL Cup
Tournament password: 1981 (←the year the original 'Donkey Kong' was released!)
Tournament start time: 8:35pm BST

To find it (from the Main Menu) just select Play > Tournaments > Join Private and enter the name and password listed above - you can 'Subscribe' to the Tournament (for in-game updates) any time from now, with 'Registration' (to take part) opening at around 8:20pm

If you're able to jump on and 'Subscribe' to the Tournament in advance, the game will notify you when it's time to register...at which point, just follow Play > Tournaments > My Tournaments > NL Cup - then hit 'Register' - and you'll be good to go! ..alternatively, just jump in to the game a few minutes early - allowing for enough time to follow the steps above before the 8:35pm kick-off - and you should be fine

...and once the Tournament has concluded, we'll Party-up - give hearty applause to the Champ - and jump in to a Private Lobby for the rest of the evening

Looking forward to it!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic