Forums

Topic: Adult Switch Gamers

Posts 1,401 to 1,420 of 2,648

Chris77

That's me.

Chris77

Switch Friend Code: SW-4822-3134-1042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4382-1960-5156 | Nintendo Network ID: Djoser

Chris77

Hi!

Chris77

Switch Friend Code: SW-4822-3134-1042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4382-1960-5156 | Nintendo Network ID: Djoser

Lroy

@Chris77 Ah cool, glad you could join and well played 👍

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Chris77

I have to run, hope to join in late or next time, thanks.

Chris77

Fafounet

@Chris77 Welcome and thanks for joining. You know where to find us every Monday!

Finally I get my fair share of gaming.
Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

Fafounet

@NaviAndMii Gosh you are hard to beat!!

Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

Lroy

Cheers lads. Gonna duck out now and maybe kick back with a few matches of FIFA Manager Mode if I can keep my eyes open.

@Fafounet Thanks for hosting and many thanks to @Kodos @NaviandMii @Chris77 and whomever else was playing? Lol ☺️ Been a long and tiring day.

Edited on by Lroy

NaviAndMii

@Fafounet Sorry I had to dash! Had a lot of fun again!

I got sooooooo lucky in that last GP - it's clear that the God's of Mario Kart were smiling on me with some of the weapons they were giving me when I looked down and out! (..somehow snatched a totally undeserved 2nd place from 9th in that first race!) ..some really close racing! GG's all round!

..and having Hard CPU sure spiced things up a bit - with Wendy winning the Battle Cup! Haha!

Thanks for hosting again! Always look forward to Mario Kart Monday's...can't wait for next week!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

AgentLA

@SuperJoon

I’m in the Pacific Time Zone, so we’re 8 hours apart. So it’ll be tough to coordinate as I have to play during my lunch break, but if you get something going I’ll look for you. I’m usually home for lunch at 9-10pm GMT.

Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹
NL Arcade Community High-Score Pilot 🚀

Switch Friend Code: SW-7629-1891-6394 | My Nintendo: Frenchie | Nintendo Network ID: Agent721 | Twitter:

mauhlin12

Sorry I had to dip out so quickly but at least I was able to get a couple matches in. Next week I'll be a full go.

mauhlin12

Switch Friend Code: sw-1462-2641-1823 | Nintendo Network ID: mauhlin12

Fafounet

Well, another great and intense racing night came to close..
Thanks a lot to everyone that participated. Some tight racing indeed!
Thanks to @Kodos for joining first and leaving last, @mauhlin12 for taking part in few races, @Lroy, newcomer @Djoser that managed to finish second after CPU Wendy.
I will leave you with the last thought of the evening and @NaviAndMii in action.. (hopefully the video link will work!)

At times, life is like a blue shell. Full of unwanted surprises!
View My Video

Praise the Switch!

Fafounet

Damn looks like the video won't be embedded through Tiny pic. Oh well, never mind

Praise the Switch!

Chris77

@Fafounet I had a lot of luck in that one! Look forward to playing again, I'll try and spend a bit longer next time.

Chris77

NaviAndMii

@Fafounet ...gotta admit - that one stung quite a bit! Haha! Great video!

How's Thursday looking for everyone this week? ..good for Rocket League at around 8:00-8:30ish BST?

Edited on by NaviAndMii

Fafounet

@NaviAndMii The unfair blue shell did not take anything away from your numerous Grand Prix victories though. Still can't get my head around how you can do this with the wheel contraption!
Re RL, I should be good to go for few matches on Thursday. Probably closer to 8.30pm

Praise the Switch!

SuperJoon

NaviAndMii wrote:

@Fafounet ...gotta admit - that one stung quite a bit! Haha! Great video!

How's Thursday looking for everyone this week? ..good for Rocket League at around 8:00-8:30ish BST?

Thursday should be good for me Tried to join last night in Mario Kart, but kept throwing me out, thought I'd got there at one point, nope. Denied! haha!

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

Lroy

@SuperJoon Last week I had trouble joining @Fafounet but it worked for me if I just joined another person in the room. So might be worth adding a few of us and then trying our names next time?

Lroy

@NaviAndMii I intend to jump on for some games on Thursday. If not, I'll let you know. Thanks in advance for running the ROCKET LEAGUE game nights for us. Sure we all very much appreciate it 👏

SuperJoon

Lroy wrote:

@SuperJoon Last week I had trouble joining @Fafounet but it worked for me if I just joined another person in the room. So might be worth adding a few of us and then trying our names next time?

Yeah, I might try that next time. Will add a few of you tonight when I get home from work.

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

NaviAndMii

@Fafounet @Lroy Great stuff! ..and good to have a new face on board with @SuperJoon - welcome!

I'll tentatively pencil in Rocket League Thursday to start at around 8:30pm BST then (..nothing set in stone though - so if anyone wants to request a slightly later start, just let me know!)

As usual, if everyone's happy, we'll kick things off with a little 1v1 Tournament (for which I'll post the details here in advance again) then get together in a Party and play some team matches amongst ourselves in a Private Lobby for the rest of the evening (..perhaps throwing a game or two of Hoops/Dropshot in to the mix this week?)

Hopefully, if some of our regulars (@Mintendo @Knownaslethal @Jbs-Dad @OorWullie) are also available, we might be able to have a full compliment of 8 players for this weeks event - it'd be great if you could join us!

Looking forward to it!

@SuperJoon Yeah, I saw that you tried to join us for Mario Kart Monday last night - you even briefly appeared in the lobby at one point! Ah well, hopefully things'll work out better next time! (..as @Lroy said, it's often worth trying to join other players in a lobby if you're having trouble connecting to the host )

I'll try to join you for a few races on Wednesday if I can - if not, we'll be on for Rocket League on Thursday and Mario Kart every Monday, so I'm sure we'll get together before too long

Edited on by NaviAndMii

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic