Forums

Topic: Adult Switch Gamers

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 2,648

NaviAndMii

@Lroy Not ideal! I wish I could just set one up - create a party - select 'invite all party members' ..and go from there!

Ah well - I'm sure we'll get there one way or another!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

๐ŸŽฎ Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

NaviAndMii

UPDATE: Registration opens in just under 10mins time for the 'NL Oldies Cup' 1v1 Tournament Details above! May the best man win!

UPDATE 2: Registration now open! 15 minutes 'til kick off!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

Lroy

@gcunit Like you I'm hooked on FIFA 18 Manager Mode but if you can tear yourself away, we're having a ROCKET LEAGUE games night, right now. Come join in! ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast ๐Ÿ•น | ๐Ÿš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

gcunit

@Lroy Thanks for the invite, would've been well up for it, but can't really do it tonight

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Fafounet

@NaviAndMii Thanks so much for organising. Was a lot of fun. I am a bit of a liability in defense, scored at least two own goals! Any tips on being a better goalie are welcome
Thank god for my teammates @Jbs-Dad @Lroy @Knownaslethal
Thanks again

Finally I get my fair share of gaming.
Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

Lroy

@gcunit No worries, it's a casual weekly thing. Tends to either be a Weds or a Thurs. We also do other game nights too. Follow this thread for the details ๐Ÿ‘

Lroy

@naviandmii @mintendo @jbs-dad @fafounet @knownaslethal Thanks fellas. Between my truly dire form and intermittent connection problems it made for a pretty miserable evening my end โ˜บ๏ธ

I think I need to perhaps go back to the single player seasons and do the training drills as whatever knack I was developing for ROCKET LEAGUE appears to have left me, ha! ha!

NaviAndMii

@Lroy @Jbs-Dad @Fafounet @Mintendo @Knownaslethal

Pleasure guys - thanks for taking part!

Congratulations to @Mintendo for winning the NL Oldies Cup! ๐Ÿ† **standing ovation!**

(..and a special mention to fellow finalist @Jbs-Dad who scored an incredible 17 goals to finish as the tournament's Top Goalscorer! โšฝ)

Untitled

Really enjoyed playing the 3v3's and 2v2's (..and Rumble mode!) afterwards as well...lots of close matches again - tremendous fun!

Some great goals scored on the night as well! I went through some of the highlights - and picked out the one below as the 'Goal of the Evening' Great wall-pass by @Jbs-Dad and an accurate finish from a tight angle by @Fafounet! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

...that goal just edged out the one below - a lovely pass by @Mintendo to set up @Knownaslethal for a tidy finish inside the box - well worth a second look! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Like @Lroy, I never really felt on top of my game - but still had a ton of fun trying! Haha! (..and, with the help of @Jbs-Dad, even managed to secure the 'Bronze Level' end of season reward at the end of the evening - and am now well on my way to securing the Silver Reward too! ๐Ÿ‘ Thanks for that!)

GG's all round - and look forward to doing the same again next week!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

bmovietv

I love the Switch, I get alot out of the E-shop.

I want cars in Animal Crossing Switch

Jbs-Dad

@NaviAndMii great night of gaming,can't wait for next week. Well organised, well played everyone

Switch code: sw-0773-7462-9023

ZAK6

Hi there!
Im looking for some team players who would like to join me in Splatoon 2. I belive Im in your requirement age range haha.
Discord or nintendo app could be a good use for communication

FC. switch

SW- 3289-6744-6495

ZAK6

kosmaty

Hi guys, I am also adult (lvl 29). And also playing Rocket League

Would be nice to play with you sometimes. Would be great to form some team for double or 3v3. Currently I am gold1 in 3v3 (I don't know why really ) and silver2 in 2v2

My switch code:
SW-4664-8925-2591

I am on a discord with the same name as here, so you can easily find me there.

kosmaty

Knownaslethal

@Mintendo I was trying to add you to friends list but notice that you're missing a number from your switch code that you have posted.

Retro Gamer

Switch Friend Code: SW-2901-5961-2122 | Switch Network ID: KnownLethl
Discord Channel for Voice Chat: https://discord.gg/etcnkf7
Team Site: guilded.gg/Nintendo-Adult-Gamers

Twitter:

Fafounet

@NaviAndMii Great hosting skills, and thanks so much for this recap. Had a ball last night. Looking forward to next week!

Finally I get my fair share of gaming.
Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

OorWullie

@NaviAndMii My apologies for the no show on Thursday. My evening didn't go to plan. Hopefully I'll be able to take part next week.I can already rule myself out the 10th of May though,got a 12 hour flight on the Friday morning.

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Mr Mustard ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ
SW-6101-8403-1640

๐Ÿ•น๏ธ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards ๐Ÿ•น๏ธ

Mintendo

@Knownaslethal You're absolutely right! My correct FC should be in my signature now.

Danโ„ข
SW-6118-9125-9707

NaviAndMii

@Jbs-Dad @Fafounet Thanks! Really pleased that the Tournament worked out okay (..aside from @Fafounet and @Mintendo's first round match not working for some reason? ) ..the process isn't ideal - but being able to 'subscribe' to it in advance is a neat touch (clearly notifying you when registration opens etc) and it's a pretty cool way to kick the evening off! (..even though I took a pasting - haha!) ..I'll do much the same next week, post the details here and we'll try to make it a regular thing - hopefully error free next time!

@OorWullie No problem at all - totally understand that life can get in the way sometimes! Hopefully catch you next week!

@ZAK6 @kosmaty Welcome! @Knownaslethal has set up a great little Discord server for our group here (I haven't been able to use it yet unfortunately - phone is currently in for repairs and I'll need to get myself a headset for voice chat - but I'm sure it's something we can make more-and-more use of, could be great for text and/or voice comms going forward) ..feel free to get signed up there - and keep an eye out here for our regular Mario Kart/Rocket League event details!

Hopefully see you guys in-game soon!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

Knownaslethal

Hey @naviandmii what do you think about this site for setting up game nights. It looks pretty good with calendar events and other perks. Here is the link below.
http://www.guilded.gg/#!zz7EA19KZE

Retro Gamer

Switch Friend Code: SW-2901-5961-2122 | Switch Network ID: KnownLethl
Discord Channel for Voice Chat: https://discord.gg/etcnkf7
Team Site: guilded.gg/Nintendo-Adult-Gamers

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic