Forums

Topic: Adult Switch Gamers

Posts 1,321 to 1,340 of 2,648

SonOfVon

gg guys, thanks for playing and have good night!

Switch Friend Code: SW 5242 9451 6529 | Nintendo Network ID: SonOfVon
🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread  Discord 

Fafounet

@SonOfVon Good night. Thanks for playing. Good games indeed

Finally I get my fair share of gaming.
Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

Fafounet

@Agent721 you thief!!

Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

Lroy

@Fafounet Thanks for the games chaps 👍 And thanks for hosting buddy 🏁

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

AgentLA

@Fafounet

LoL!!

Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹
NL Arcade Community High-Score Pilot 🚀

Switch Friend Code: SW-7629-1891-6394 | My Nintendo: Frenchie | Nintendo Network ID: Agent721 | Twitter:

Fafounet

@Lroy Pleasure as always

Praise the Switch!

NaviAndMii

Not sure why the God's of Mario Kart wouldn't let me join the room in the beginning, but I found a way in eventually - thanks for your help! Really good crowd again - had lot's of fun! ..GG's all around!

Thanks for hosting again @Fafounet! Really liked the switch to mirror mode as well - I haven't done that in ages...got my mind in a muddle more than a few times! Haha!

Great as always - catch you all next week!

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Fafounet

@NaviAndMii Yes GG. Tell me, do you really use a wheel/motion controls when you play MK? I see the icon beside your name and cannot fathom for the life of me how you are able to be so skilled with motion controls!!

Praise the Switch!

mauhlin12

@Fafounet Thanks for hosting @all GG and see you next mission! Err, race. Think I'm kinda starting to get the hang of battle mode too. I just can't find the bloody jail cell when I need to.

mauhlin12

Switch Friend Code: sw-1462-2641-1823 | Nintendo Network ID: mauhlin12

Fafounet

@mauhlin12 No problem. Good last games, really lost you on the rainbow road - you were too far ahead for me to catch up!

Praise the Switch!

Knownaslethal

GG Everyone. sorry wasn't on long had to take care of some stuff. Maybe next time. Quick question does anyone have Payday 2? I thought about picking it up it looks pretty fun but it might be better with coop. Well anyway gg tonight.

Retro Gamer

Switch Friend Code: SW-2901-5961-2122 | Switch Network ID: KnownLethl
Discord Channel for Voice Chat: https://discord.gg/etcnkf7
Team Site: guilded.gg/Nintendo-Adult-Gamers

Twitter:

NaviAndMii

@Fafounet Yeah, that golden wheel icon is correct - "I'm using tilt controls!" ..haha!

As a lifelong fan of plastic peripherals, I couldn't resist getting those little wheel accessories for the Switch! I'm just a sucker for gimmicks, I guess! (..especially Nintendo-flavoured ones!)

I really enjoy the 'feel' of the motion controls in Mario Kart, to be honest - particularly since I've started using the Sports Coupé car in the game (the extra traction makes for a bit more of a 'forgiving' drive) ..nicely balanced

...but, yeah, I'm usually the odd one out - haha!

NaviAndMii

Good day all!

Just thought I'd gather peoples' thoughts regarding this weeks Rocket League session!

As always, the invite is open to all (new faces are more than welcome!) - we'll be looking to play on either Wednesday or Thursday at around 8pm BST ..let me know when would be best for your (and roughly what time you'd be able to drop in) and we'll try and pick the date and time that best suits

As usual, we'll mostly just be playing private matches amongst ourselves and just generally having a fun, chilled evening together ..I was hoping to perhaps fit a 1v1 Tournament in there as well - I'll see when people might be available and try to arrange one at a time that works for everyone!

Let me know if and when you'd be interested and we'll go from there! Cheers!

Lroy

@NaviAndMii Hey Buddy. I should be good for Thursday from 8:30pm onwards 🥅⚽️🚗

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Jbs-Dad

@NaviAndMii can't do Wednesday got 15 hr shift, Thursday I can definitely do. Some great doubles games last week we won from losing positions on a good few games as well. Thanks hope to see everyone Thursday.

Switch code: sw-0773-7462-9023

NaviAndMii

@Lroy @Jbs-Dad Great stuff! Thursday would probably suit me a bit better as well this week (could probably play for a bit longer) ..so sounds good to me!

@Jbs-Dad Yeah, those doubles matches were a fun way to end the evening! Some really close and intense matches!

Some were a little too close... (!!!)

(Luckily we still won in overtime!)

...and we both scored some great goals:

...good times!

Fafounet

@NaviAndMii well that beats me. Already struggling as it is ok some of the tracks with normal controls, so can't really understand how you pull this off with motions!

Praise the Switch!

Fafounet

NaviAndMii wrote:

Good day all!

Just thought I'd gather peoples' thoughts regarding this weeks Rocket League session!

As always, the invite is open to all (new faces are more than welcome!) - we'll be looking to play on either Wednesday or Thursday at around 8pm BST ..let me know when would be best for your (and roughly what time you'd be able to drop in) and we'll try and pick the date and time that best suits

As usual, we'll mostly just be playing private matches amongst ourselves and just generally having a fun, chilled evening together ..I was hoping to perhaps fit a 1v1 Tournament in there as well - I'll see when people might be available and try to arrange one at a time that works for everyone!

Let me know if and when you'd be interested and we'll go from there! Cheers!

Thursday evening looks definitely more promising for me too!

Praise the Switch!

Fafounet

Untitled
Another good gaming night last night and good times on MKD8. We had 8 on at the same time with @Agent721 joining the fray a little later in the evening. The mirror race was quite the novelty for me but quite fun!
@Lroy sorry for the zero score, I just happened to take the screen shot when you just joined!

Praise the Switch!

Jbs-Dad

@NaviAndMii great goals ,great games,great fun, thanks for those videos.

Switch code: sw-0773-7462-9023

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic