Forums

Topic: Adult Switch Gamers

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 2,648

Eagle9

@Lroy
Fly like an Eagle, do you liked my Red Shell

E: W in the last game. Like i said in the game, thanks.

Edited on by Eagle9

It all started from Game&Watch.

3DS Friend Code 5455 9594 9430.
Switch Friend Code 7313-1538-3028.

Lroy

Welcome to late arrival @StuTwo - not sure who that is on here - but I sent you a red shell all the same ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited on by Lroy

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast ๐Ÿ•น | ๐Ÿš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Lroy

Bloody connection error!!! On the final race too ๐Ÿ˜ข F@&ยฃ! One final try tonight and that's it.

Edited on by Lroy

mauhlin12

@Lroy Thanks for hosting! It was so weird that last race on TTC- I crossed the finish line in 1st place then there was about a 10 second delay before the fanfare music kicked in and said I finished 2nd. GG? Haha! @all it was fun playing Moo Moo Meadows 8 Deluxe with you all. See you next time!

mauhlin12

Switch Friend Code: sw-1462-2641-1823 | Nintendo Network ID: mauhlin12

bluemage1989

@Lroy thanks for hosting another great night. Some great hectic racing really need to work on my battle modes because man you guys are good at the battle mode.

I've had some weird connection issues. It took about 20 minutes to enter and had a disconnect as well as some serious lag but most strange for me was bananas randomly appearing in both weapon slots despite not hitting any item boxes (this was all in battle mode Grand Prix was fine).

Koopa City ah man I struggle with that course the most.

bluemage1989

StuTwo

@Lroy Iโ€™m Stu!

Great fun actually getting to play against real people for once! I see people on my friends list online all the time but the stars never seem to align for me to join them.

Thanks for hosting. Hopefully I get to join again sometime.

StuTwo

Switch Friend Code: SW-6338-4534-2507

Lroy

Thanks to all who joined in for our regular Monday MARIO KART 8 DELUXE Games Night The curtain comes down on another frantic and fun online multiplayer evening on Switch.

We actually mustered a fair few of us in the end albeit if we didn't have more than 8 on at once.

Racers and Battlers who joined in the fun:
@Lroy
@NaviAndMii
@Mauhlin12
@SonofVon
@electrolite77
@mintendo
@kodos
@knownaslethal
@Meppi64
@Agent721
@BlueMage1989
@OorWullie
@Eagle9
@StuTwo

14 is a pretty decent turn-out. So thanks all ๐Ÿ‘

Apologies for the few technical hiccups. Not sure if that was my Internet or otherwise.

Perhaps someone else could create and host the room next week? @Fafounet ?

Edited on by Lroy

NaviAndMii

Yeah, thanks again @Lroy Sorry I had to dash off (twice!) - I squeezed in what I could...and enjoyed every second! GG's all round! Look forward to doing it all again next week (..and to getting our Rocket League on on Wednesday!)

๐ŸŽฎ Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Fafounet

@All well done for what sounds like a really frantic gaming night full of red shells and drama! Shame I could not join
@Lroy absolutely, done deal and as agreed! ๐Ÿ‘Š

Finally I get my fair share of gaming.
Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

Lroy

@Fafounet ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Lroy

@Oorwullie or @NaviAndMii any chance one of you fellas could host the ROCKET LEAGUE games night this week? Weds or Thurs is good for me. Just aware my temporary intermittent Internet issues tend to arise with that game in particular?

electrolite77

@Lroy

Sorry I kept getting kicked off. Never happens to me on any other Switch game.

Xbox Gamertag - GJB77XBOX

Playstation ID - GJB77

Switch friend code - SW-5907-7972-1196

Nintendo network Username - GJB77

Lroy

@electrolite77 No worries. Just a blip I think as over the last month or so that we've been having MK8 DELUXE game nights the connection has been predominantly rock solid.

Edited on by Lroy

NaviAndMii

@Lroy We could see how we get on - and if the ol' connection issues rear their ugly heads once more, see if it helps if someone else takes the reigns?

electrolite77

@Lroy

It's definitely a problem at my end. I don't play a lot online but Rocket League and Splatoon and Doom are always spot on for me, while on MK8D I get drops whenever I play. It's very odd.

Xbox Gamertag - GJB77XBOX

Playstation ID - GJB77

Switch friend code - SW-5907-7972-1196

Nintendo network Username - GJB77

Lroy

NaviAndMii wrote:

@Lroy We could see how we get on - and if the ol' connection issues rear their ugly heads once more, see if it helps if someone else takes the reigns?

What are we talking about? @Fafounet is gonna host next week'S MK8 D night. So that's cool.

If you mean ROCKET LEAGUE this week. I think it is best for someone else to host it and be the 'party leader' as I can't guarantee my Internet will hold.

Basically, it is an issue that tends to happen to my router whenever my wife uses her work laptop to connect. She works most evenings and hence I am having disconnect issues every now and again throughout an evening of online play. This is all guess work on my part though as up until these past few weeks my Internet has always been pretty darn dependable for online.

If you or @Oorwullie can step in please do. Or perhaps @Jbs-Dad could host or @Mintendo - I know both are top ROCKET LEAGUE players and often online. Are either of you free this Weds or Thurs?

EDIT: I think as a rule going forward it is always a good idea to have someone be the 'back up host' for any games evening. So they can step in during the actual event and create the room or set up the in-game party or whatever if the host is having disconnect issues.

Edited on by Lroy

NaviAndMii

@Lroy Ah yeah, sorry - I was talking about Rocket League! (..would''ve helped if I'd have actually mentioned the words 'Rocket' and 'League' - my bad!)

Yeah, I should (touch wood) be available most Wednesdays/Thursdays, so could definitely step in as host if required - although perhaps some of the more experienced RL players among us might be a better suited? ..either way, I'll be there - and I'll make sure that I'm floating around in this thread to see what's what

Lroy

Anyone up for ROCKET LEAGUE today or tomorrow? Looking at starting 8pm - 8:30pm UK BST onwards?

NaviAndMii

Lroy wrote:

Anyone up for ROCKET LEAGUE today or tomorrow? Looking at starting 8pm - 8:30pm UK BST onwards?

Would be good to get a little crowd together if possible, the more the merrier! All skills welcome (I'll be there - and I'm pretty terrible at Rocket League!) ..should be a lot of fun again!

Give us a shout if you're interested

(Edited to include @Lroy's original post from the previous page )

Edited on by NaviAndMii

Knownaslethal

I can make it too. I'm off today

Retro Gamer

Switch Friend Code: SW-2901-5961-2122 | Switch Network ID: KnownLethl
Discord Channel for Voice Chat: https://discord.gg/etcnkf7
Team Site: guilded.gg/Nintendo-Adult-Gamers

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic