Forums

Topic: 400gb Micro SD $173.56 Imported From Amazon Spain

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

JaxonH

Make sure you choose the cheapest shipping and pay in Euros (not dollars or whatever your currency is) to get a cheaper price. It was $180 in USD but by paying in Euros and doing a currency conversion on google I noticed it was $7 cheaper.

If you live in Europe it'll be even cheaper since you don't have to pay shipping.

400gb Micro SD

PLAYING
Switch: Xenoblade 2, Skyrim, Resident Evil Revelations 1/2
New 3DS:
PS4 Pro:
PSVR: Skyrim VR, DOOM VFR
Vita:
X1X: Wolfenstein 2
PC:

Jesus is Lord.

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9763-9374 | Nintendo Network ID: JaxonH

Misa_Kitten

Hm I want but too expensive for me so guess I'll have to wait some >.<

Misa_Kitten

Switch Friend Code: SW-3634-0775-3018 | My Nintendo: MisaKitten

JaxonH

It is expensive, but keep in mind the MSRP for this card is $399 with a common price of $250

So this is $75 off the standard price, and it's only been out for a month. Heck, it's like getting two 200gb cards for $85 each, which is about the going rate. Which may make this seem like it's not a deal, but the higher capacity cards are exponentially more expensive... so getting a 400gb for the same price as two 200gb cards is an incredible deal. Obviously the real value comes from the fact it's all one single card.

And I learned real quick that 200-256 was not going to be enough. Heck, even 400 isn't enough for me. I bought a 2nd 400gb today and plan to stash it in the Nyko kickstand which allows you to keep a 2nd card on hand at all times.

PLAYING
Switch: Xenoblade 2, Skyrim, Resident Evil Revelations 1/2
New 3DS:
PS4 Pro:
PSVR: Skyrim VR, DOOM VFR
Vita:
X1X: Wolfenstein 2
PC:

Jesus is Lord.

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9763-9374 | Nintendo Network ID: JaxonH

• Pages:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic