Forums

Topic: 2018 Switch games

Posts 101 to 120 of 134

vibet

Now that makes more sense lol. Nintendo would be very foolish not to port it.

vibet

iKhan

@vibet Port what?

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Agriculture

Whitewatermoose wrote:

Sorry for the additional post, I had a thought. If fallout is really coming to Switch in 2018 as rumored, do we think they add any Metroid support as they did with Zelda and Skyrim?

Metroid support?

Agriculture

sr_388

@iKhan I would love to play Arkham Knight on the Switch, but after all the patches and DLC that game takes up about 90GB on my PS4 so I really don't see that happening.

sr_388

Aaron00

@sr_388 Yeah that’s really unfortunate too. I️ would’ve loved to see a bundle of the series

Aaron00

iKhan

sr_388 wrote:

@iKhan I would love to play Arkham Knight on the Switch, but after all the patches and DLC that game takes up about 90GB on my PS4 so I really don't see that happening.

That doesn't mean they couldn't do the collection of the first two or three games.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

RR529

Hope for something DQ related (other than Builders 2). Either an English release of the Heroes collection, or the Switch version of DQXI.

Also, Warriors Orochi 2 Ultimate just released in Japan, so it wouldn't be too far fetched to see it head west next year.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Armbouncer

Not enough people are talking about these upcoming Switch games I think:

• Dragon: Marked for Death
  • Owlboy
  • Indivisible

Those are some of the games I look forward to the most.

Armbouncer

rewindxrepeat

My money goes to a new Donkey Kong game.
All those references in Super Mario Odyssey can't be ignored.

rewindxrepeat

Ralizah

Can't wait to lose countless hours in the inevitable Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch. Perhaps the Inklings and a couple of ARMS characters will be new fighters?

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

FragRed

@rewindxrepeat As long as it's not what Retro is working on I'll be fine with that.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

GrailUK

@Armbouncer Don't worry, I have all 3 on my radar!

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

SKTTR

Ralizah wrote:

Can't wait to lose countless hours in the inevitable Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch. Perhaps the Inklings and a couple of ARMS characters will be new fighters?

Hope they don't name it that. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U was a bad title. Great game, yeah, but what an unimaginative and bad name.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Aaron00

@rewindxrepeat A revolutionary 3D Donkey Kong game like BOTW and Odyssey would be much welcomed!

Besides Kirby and Yoshi, I’m predicting Fire Emblem Animal Crossing, Pokemon (maybe) Possibly Smash (probably not) more Wii U ports.

Also wasn’t Enernal Darkness license renewed?

Aaron00

Heavyarms55

@Timppis Good God I hope you are right.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

link3710

@Aaron09 I've never managed to get my hands on a copy of the original Eternal Darkess, so I'd play the heck out of a HD remake or a sequel. I'd rather see a new Geist though, unlikely as that is. I mean, Super Mario Oddyssey is probably the closest we'll ever see to a sequel for that game.

link3710

StuTwo

One interesting article I read from Chris Kohler:

https://kotaku.com/hey-nintendo-didnt-delay-any-games-this-ye...

He makes a great point about the implications for Nintendo in 2018: if they thought their 2018 line up looked weak or had big holes in it they would have held Xenoblade Chronicles 2 back. They didn't need to launch it in 2017 so the fact that they have suggests that Nintendo is very confident in their line up for 2018.

StuTwo

Switch Friend Code: SW-6338-4534-2507

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.