Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 3,181 to 3,200 of 69,950

FragRed

@Grandpa_Pixel Aside from Pokemon, the only game that may actually excite people not already owning a 3DS is the Mario Party game. im doubting Nintendo will be revealing anything big for the 3DS, unless perhaps a port of a Wii game exclusively for the new 3DS.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

WebHead

well taking a break from this section. let me know when something exciting or interesting happens.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

DjLewe78

I feel sorry for Nintendo, as they were forced to reveal NX was in development at the partnership meeting (although its not exactly big news Nintendo were working on a new console/handheld/hybrid whatever).

Now for months everyone has been speculating and guessing about what it might be, when its out, hell even the launch line up and now everyone is angry and frustrated "AT NINENDO" for not releasing info on a console/handheld/hybrid thats not damn ready !

Its actually funny now, and i thought that galaxy 3DS announcement was teasing its fans enough, now this ....

The funny thing is all Nintendo are doing promoting their machines that are actually out to buy now. They cant even do that without people speculating its actually a secret NX announcement.

Please no body respond to this in anger about NX news.....

THERE IS F#@KING NONE LOL

1 up !

TuVictus

See you when they officially announce the NX delay to December 2017

Edited on by TuVictus

TuVictus

FragRed

@DjLewe78 What you mean poor Nintendo? Nintendo could easily avoid all this by simply stating when they plan to reveal the NX. But by keeping it so secret, Nintendo have essentially given people the opportunity to do all this.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

GrailUK

@FragRed You have to ask your self 'all of what?'. I don't think Nintendo has anything to manipulate so as to have avoided it. The onus is more on game sites, sources, leaks, speculators, youtubers (especially Obe1 ), forums, fakers and well...me because I like to speculate about what still is essentially '...don't worry about mobile games, we are not stopping game systems, the next one is codename 'NX'. We'll let you know when it's ready.' It's crazy that a codename has a launch month, but still.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

FragRed

@GrailUK And there you go, they even gave it a launch month before even talking about a reveal date. So while yes media may have some input into the hype, Nintendo announcing a worldwide launch date but not announcing a reveal date, just saying it will be talked about this year which is only several months away from ending, is throwing loads of fuel onto an already blazing fire.

DjLewe78

Put in perspective that out of all the Nintendo gamers in world probably something like 2 or 3 % actually no anything about it so don't give a damn, its just us hobbiests and enthusiasts that post here or Neo GAF or Reddit that are getting wound up.

I mean who the hell is anyone to tell Nintendo when they should tell the public about their new machine. If anyone is annoyed its your own fault for hyping something a company isnt ready to show!

NOW GO FISHING AND CHILL OUT

If everyone (including me) continues to speculate you may end up being the death of Nintendo.

Edited on by DjLewe78

1 up !

FragRed

@DjLewe78 Well if Nintendo weren't ready to show it then they shouldn't have tweeted officially The Next Generation of Nintendo is coming March 2017 with the NX hashtag, because if that's not hyping people up then I don't know what is.

https://mobile.twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/72522181308...

DjLewe78

That's the news.
That's it.
That's what they have said.
Nothing else.

Im just angry at myself fr getting involved in imaginary conversations about stuff nobody knows anything about. We have all wasted time talking about what chips it may have, A DOCK FFS that may or may not exsist.
Lets face it if its got x1 chip we will all buy it, x2 we will all buy it. That's why we are here. I just think the hype train should pull up chill out station and wait to be refueled with actual fuel

1 up !

Grumblevolcano

It would be hilarious if Nintendo announced a Wii U Direct sometime within the next month because of the ensuing chaos.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

GrailUK

@FragRed Ye, it isn't unreasonable to assume that if you give the codename NX a launch month then people will want to know what it is. Hmmm...

Edited on by GrailUK

DjLewe78

All we have being doing is spreading lies for 6 months killing all the hardwork Nintendo have been doing.

Now a bit of speculation is ok a week before the announcement but seriously.

Im bloody angry that i myself have been endlessly reading BS on game forums instead of playing on my ACTUAL Nintendo console i bloody love! (WIIU)

#WHATSHAPPENED

1 up !

FragRed

@GrailUK And then people wonder why something like a 3DS direct at the beginning of September is getting so much hate across the Internet. Nintendo really need to learn how to manage their own messaging if they want this thing to succeed.

FragRed

@DjLewe78 What hard work? The Wii U has been pretty much dead to a lot of people this year, and the 3DS is getting mainly ports of niche Japanese games that were already released.

GrailUK

@FragRed I get that, but by the same token, they still got wages to pay and games to sell. You can't complain about them hocking their wares (that are actually ready to sell lol!)

DjLewe78

@FragRed

But we know when its coming out.

What difference does it make to us when they reveal it?

We are all gonna buy one. No matter what the specs or name so like i said before, which one of us forum posters has the right to tell Nintendo how to market their machine. We have date, now we wait

Also im sure Nintendo arnt just sitting on millions of finished NXs to annoy us. Everything is for a reason.

Edited on by DjLewe78

1 up !

GrailUK

@DjLewe78 Ok question DJ! What is worse. Waiting till March knowing how awesome something is going to be or waiting till not knowing what the thing is?

DjLewe78

@GrailUK

Its Nintendo.
It will be awesome.
That's why we post here.

They won E3 with one game FFS..

1 up !

DjLewe78

@GrailUK

Beyonce dropped an album with no notice at all and its one of the best selling albums ever.

Everyone was happy

1 up !

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic