Forums

Topic: What 5 games must Nintendo launch the NX with?

Posts 281 to 286 of 286

jump

DefHalan wrote:

jump wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

jump wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

In my opinion, Nintendo generally tries to get 1 big game out a month, whether it is something like Mario Tennis or Splatoon or Smash Bros.

Key word being tries.

Between Wii U and 3DS I think they have done this most of the time. Maybe missing a month here and there, and this year has just felt like a mess but I think they try to do 1 big game a month between their two systems.

Tbh I look at there being over a 100 different amiibos and then I think about their games release schedule and it's hard not to be pessamistic.

I have enjoyed most of their big releases on Wii U and 3DS lol

So I have but there's been long stretches of nothing which is then occasionally broken up by yet another 2D platformer or something horrible like Amiibo Festival.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

DefHalan

jump wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

jump wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

jump wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

In my opinion, Nintendo generally tries to get 1 big game out a month, whether it is something like Mario Tennis or Splatoon or Smash Bros.

Key word being tries.

Between Wii U and 3DS I think they have done this most of the time. Maybe missing a month here and there, and this year has just felt like a mess but I think they try to do 1 big game a month between their two systems.

Tbh I look at there being over a 100 different amiibos and then I think about their games release schedule and it's hard not to be pessamistic.

I have enjoyed most of their big releases on Wii U and 3DS lol

So I have but there's been long stretches of nothing which is then occasionally broken up by yet another 2D platformer or something horrible like Amiibo Festival.

2D Platformers can be AAA releases too. Did Amiibo Festival come out during a drought? I thought it released during the holiday season when other bigger games were being released.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Revan29

Hi everybody!

I've just arrived. I'm a great Nintendo fan and I really hope that Nintendo NX will give us some good games.

So, here is my list of five games I'd like to see on Nintendo NX :

1. A good Super Mario 3D game ( As other people say, a kind of open world or semi open world like the last ones, the 2 Galaxy's, Sunshine and 64, not something like Super Mario 3D world.). But it would be good to have something new, not just Super Mario Galaxy 3.
2. A Luigi's Mansion game or a nice Luigi adventure game.
3. A Mario kart game but with some real innovations, like on Mario Kart : Double Dash
4. An Animal Crossing game, I haven't played to Animal Crossing yet, but that looks quite good.
5. A new license, kind of mature such as Xenoblade Chronicles, I have Xenoblade Chronicles X on Wii U and it's really cool, so it would be great to have that as well.

Well, I also have other ideas, like it would be good to be able to download Super Mario Sunshine or to have a Wario adventure game, but it was meant to be a list of five games, so there you go.

Revan29

GrailUK

@Revan29 That's a solid line up Rev. I approve!

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Revan29

@GrailUK Thanks Grail! I'm glad to know that we agree!

It's actually quite nice to be able to talk about our expectations.

It would be cool to create a sort of "Box of ideas" to write about what would be a great game concept, that may be completely useless, but that could be fun.

Revan29

SuperPaperLuigi

1. Open world Zelda
2. Open world Zelda
3. VR NX Sports
4. Call of Duty
5. Dark Souls All-terrain Quad Racing

(actually, that last one's...just a hope)

Edit: but seriously...could you imagine it...racing through those environments, cape flying out behind you with real cloth physics (they should give it to Rainbow Studios).

Edited on by SuperPaperLuigi

"I try to put good out into the world, that way I can believe it's out there". --CKN

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.