Blue_Blur

Super excited!!! Looks amazing!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

NinChocolate

It really boosts the excitement along with the new 2D game

NinChocolate

FriedSquid

Looks really great, and for once I'm excited for a new Sonic game! But I will need to see more than CG to be really on board — hopefully there's not a particular reason they're not showing us gameplay.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Haru17

How could you, would you post a mobile link?

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Blue_Blur

Sonic Mania looked fine to me, but since I'm a huge fan of Modern Sonic, I'm looking forward to this game so much more. I'm confident it'll be good, since it's being made from the team who made Colors and Generations, which were both fantastic games!

Haru17

So wait: no title, short teaser trailer, no release date?

Well then, I think Sonic: Breath of the Fast will be a great 2019 game.

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

veeflames

Both games look amazing. Can't wait for their releases. If no Nintendo version is announced for Sonic Mania I'll probably just pick it up for the PC.
That stream was a complete mess, that's for sure. But I stayed through the entire thing...

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Bolt_Strike

Now this is the anniversary game I was hoping for. I do kinda want to see gameplay before getting too excited, but it seems like they're riffing off Generations, so there's some reason for optimism.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

DjLewe78

So to me this confirms NX will be the same tech level as PS4 and XB1. That's absolutely fine with me. I was beginning to worry a bit

Although there's absolutely no gameplay here i like they are hinting at a mainly side scrolling classic style sonic game 👍🏿

1 up !

Grumblevolcano

@DjLewe78 Generations is evidence that we still know nothing about NX. Generations came to PS3, 360, PC and 3DS whereas Project Sonic 2017 is coming out on PS4, XB1, PC and NX.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Randomname19

This game made my really want a console that I don't even know how it looks like.

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

SLIGEACH_EIRE

@Blue_Blur How can anybody say it looks amazing? All we've seen is CGI. Not a shred of gameplay. It has a solid team behind so fingers crossed it'll be good/great.

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

NintendoFan64

Alright, let's hope that the gameplay looks good. I mean, we can't really tell based on a cgi trailer, but I'm hopeful that it'll be good. Remember, no matter what happens...at LEAST one of these two games will probably be good.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

veeflames

Considering the game is scheduled to release in Holiday 2017 it looks like we'll have to wait before we even see a tint of gameplay. I'm very sure it'll be interesting, though.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Blue_Blur

Just noticed from the trailer that the robots look like Robotnik and Eggman from the outside. The left one resembles Robotnik's attire, and the one on the right kinda resembles Eggman. Makes sense with both Classic and Modern Sonic being in the game. If this game isn't going to be a sequel though, I wonder what the new twist will be then? Since it's looking a lot like Generations 2 right now... can't wait to find out more about this game!

Edited on by Blue_Blur

Grumblevolcano

@Blue_Blur That would increase the chance of the NX version being different from the PS4/XB1/PC versions because the 3DS version of Generations was different from the PS3/360/PC versions.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.