Forums

Topic: Nintendo NX Reveal September 21st 2016

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

BeevDawg

I've read several articles that have popped up around the internet that Nintendo are holding an event on September 21st 2016 to reveal the Nintendo NX console which is predicted to be released come Friday March 10th 2017. This source was came from 4Chan.

Link: http://www.itechpost.com/articles/25092/20160822/nintendo-nx-...

Any ideas Nintendo world????

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCebMlyCNMIIVuX-QVtCrMAw - YouTube

Haru17

Are you serious with that article? It has no source. Not to mention Smash Bros. Melee on NX sounds like some forum-goer's wet dream.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

19Robb92

As excited as I am for the reveal of the NX, that article is most definitely fake - even though it is probable that the reveal will be next month.

Just a piece of advice for future reference.. Never trust an article that uses 4chan as its main source for "news".

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

FragRed

I also call fake, not just because of the fact it's from an unreliable source but also, how would anyone know Nintendo's planned reveal date? I don't think even Nintendo knows that.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

faint

I think Nintendo knows the reveal date but this is a fake through and through. It's full of only what we know and fan boy pics with no clear pac in or casual launch title. Every Nintendo system launches with a game anyone can play to teach you how to use the system. ie Mario bros, Mario world, Mario 64, Wii sports, and Nintendo land. The game cube is the only one to buck the trend in the west with luigis mansion. Not difficult but not a pick up and play ethier. This list lacks that launch title.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.