Forums

Topic: Pokemon Go

Posts 321 to 328 of 328

msm2000

I literally got my one and only unown this morning in the final 10k egg I had left to hatch from the event. I'd had somewhere in the region of 10 or so prior to that with no luck.

Switch friend code: SW-5266-7567-4694

iKhan

Once I have more time in life, I really hope to get back into this game. It's way more fun and interesting than anything else out of TPC.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Heavyarms55

Okay so I've been using the Poke-ball Plus with Pokemon go for months now. I stop playing for a week, and then try it again, after making sure it was charged last night, and I can't get it to connect. The game doesn't even see it. My phone sees it in the bluetooth menu just fine, but Pokemon Go does not. Makes zero sense. Nothing should have changed in the few days since I last used it.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Eel

@Heavyarms55 I’m having this issue too, the pokeball icon on the main screen never starts spinning, or reacts at all unless I turn Bluetooth off, then it says something.

And going to the pokeball plus settings page in the menu doesn’t show the option to add or remove the ball, as it would usually do.

I think they maybe broke something with an update?

Edit: it’s apparently a known widespread issue introduced in a recent update. They’ll likely fix it soon.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Heavyarms55

@Eel Oh it is!? That's fantastic news! I thought I had some kind of freak issue that would never be resolved and the thing was now useless! And yeah, that's what happens to me, I tap the Pokeball icon and just nothing happens. It doesn't even try to connect. When I go into settings, the ball just doesn't show up. After I got home yesterday I even reset the ball itself (after getting my Venusaur out of it and back into Shield) and still nothing.

If it's a known issue then I am sure they will fix it. Eventually. No rush, not like I can play much right now.

Eel

As a side note, the reset button only resets the Bluetooth settings, your Pokémon and its progress is not removed.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Heavyarms55

So, Pokemon Home - Pokemon Go connectivity is live! At least for level 40 players and working its way on down. It does NOT cost money to send Pokemon to Home, like some of the rumors were suggesting. But there is a fairly strict timer on it and you can use Pokecoins to bypass the timer if you really really want. Otherwise it goes from used up to fully charged in a week's time. It takes a full charge to send 5 non-legendary shiny Pokemon with low CP. Legendaries and high CP Pokemon take more energy, shiny legendaries and mythicals take an enormous amount. Basically one shiny legendary or mythical and that's all you're doing for a week.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic